Tough to argue JJ is a better fighter than DC.....

Daniel has 1 legit belt. The LHW belt was given to him, Jon kicks his head in exactly as he predicted Mystic Jon style. Jon is better than Daniel in every aspect of mma. OooLaLa, he took wiener pills before the fight, if you and me cough and I took a dik pill before we fought do you honestly believe it would help me win the fight? Mabye by ktfo when I swing my schlong at your chin and tou get ko'd cold? I think not bud

He’s clearly on PEDs and you’re clearly delusional.

He’s clearly on PEDs and you’re clearly delusional.
I edited my post. Not delusional at all. Just ran a 5K, I'm wide awake. Jon beats Danny boy 10/10 times were they to fight that much.

Nonsensical. If Jones was better he wouldn’t have cheated. JJ’s actions make it clear he thought DC was the superior fighter.
All you care about is the cak pill Jon took? Your fkn delusional. Yea, he even beat Daniel after a weekend of cocaine, that made Jon win again as well right?

Nonsensical. If Jones was better he wouldn’t have cheated. JJ’s actions make it clear he thought DC was the superior fighter.

GOAT spotted.
People are misundertood with coke, it won't make you a better fighter, in any way... it's quite the opposite. It makes you delusional about your strenghts and weaknesses and your movements are more impresise. Try to ask to someone who did coke while doing sport if it's a good idea....

But my dear, dear Sherdog manages to do so quite consistently.

I'm aware that for the most part this forum is made up of the dregs of society, but how do you justify it to yourself?

JJ himself didn't believe he could beat DC, which is why he cheated. So why do you have so much belief in a man that didn't believe in himself?

Bonus points will be awarded for people stringing together coherent sentences, even if the opinion is ultimately incorrect.

Come at me with your best sex blancmanges of logic. And know this, regardless of how this thread goes, each of my legs will still be longer than the other.

You deleted your stupid statement "Nonsensical. If Jones was better he wouldn’t have cheated. JJ’s actions make it clear he thought DC was the superior fighter." and it was a good idea... Hope you're not a lawyer, haaaard times await you to prove your point otherwise...
Protip: if you want to prove something, use facts. Check the statistics of their fights, and post them here. Everyone will see.
And if you're a whiner "he cheateeed", post their 1st fight buddy.

The guy i saw beat OSP is below someone like Latifi

JJ categorically thought he couldn’t beat DC without cheating though. Which kind of means everything you’re saying is redundant.
You love Danny boy a lil too much if you ask me. I know it's hard to accept it when a man is a better fighter than another but that is the case here...purely

Your replies are ridiculous, Danielle. Go get some Popeye's and get your blood sugar up, you post like a snowflake when you're hungry.

Some of the public has. I haven’t, but I think it’s really hurt what he’s accomplished.

If I’m allowed give my opinion on his abilities, I can also give my opinion on the potential role the cheating played in his career.

I honestly see his abilities as more of an enigma than anything conclusive.
That is definitely fair. And you're right about all of that, certainly does change the perception and it should, but writing everything off entirely would be an intellectually lazy response to his cheating and I think you're correct that some people, especially here, have done that.

But my dear, dear Sherdog manages to do so quite consistently.

I'm aware that for the most part this forum is made up of the dregs of society, but how do you justify it to yourself?

JJ himself didn't believe he could beat DC, which is why he cheated. So why do you have so much belief in a man that didn't believe in himself?

Bonus points will be awarded for people stringing together coherent sentences, even if the opinion is ultimately incorrect.

Come at me with your best sex blancmanges of logic. And know this, regardless of how this thread goes, each of my legs will still be longer than the other.

Opinions can’t be incorrect, so your post is a failure. Similar to dc ‘s failures to best Jon Jones in the octagon.

The T:E ratio of Jones that was said to be a clear sign of juicing?
This is hands-down the best reasoning i've been given so far. However that was an out of competition drug test that found he had lower than normal levels of Testosterone on both same-day tests and the significant finding was that epitest had increased significantly from test 1 to test 2 on the same-day findings.
His in-competition drug tests were all negative.
Here are two articles that do an excellent job of explaining the situation:
Report: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/...petition-drug-tests-all-show-abnormal-hormone
Article: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/1/...-test-results-all-come-back-negative-mma-news

That said, the tests are clean. Anything outside of that is justified assumptions at best

Did Jon not beat DC twice? Which reality are you from?

The guy on the left must have insane grip strength supporting DC's weight with just his thumb and index finger and a limp wrist.
It's funny because the guy on the right looks like he's expecting to lift DC clean off the ground with his grip.

it is known that most pro athletes take something. can you honestly believe that dc is clean all the time or take his word for it when he claims to be?
ls.jpg

By your logic Dc didnt believe he could beat Rumble so he "cheated" to get a weight advantage

vAAmqG.gif
He just wanted to show off his junk for intimadation. Fuck the belts. That is where the true winning is.

it is known that most pro athletes take something. can you honestly believe that dc is clean all the time or take his word for it when he claims to be?
ls.jpg
Have you ever, in your entire life, been in shape?

Jones always tells on himself. First, he cries like a guilty school boy when caught, then he tries to fool people by saying he beat DC 'off steroids' the first time. Now he's making a big deal that he only got caught again for a trace metabolite. He doesn't know how the metabolite got in his system but he knows that he nearly got away with it so therefore, he almost didn't dope. Which counts for something in his delusioned mind.

So you just ignore all the reasonable evidence?

If we're going by evidence and not speculation, then what's your criteria for saying he didn't win the first fight?

Back