Tough to argue JJ is a better fighter than DC.....

DC is yet to actually fight a "clean" Jones so its hard to tell but 1 of the "wins" Jones has over DC is deemed a NC under USADA due to multiple failed drug tests that include Steroids, Turinabol, Clomiphene & Letrozole which unfortunately makes all his MMA accomplishments null and void.

If USADA went after him like they did with Lance Armstrong, his MMA record be 0-1-0 with 23 NC and considering how the debacle of the CSAC hearing went, they most likely will.

Boasting about the PED usage on twitter does not help either.

DC very well could be 2-0 over a "clean" Jones in this USADA era.

If anything since DC beat Miocic, Jones needed the PEDs to fight DC and could never beat DC without the PEDs to the point he was willing to risk his MMA career for the PEDs.

Only the last remaining Jones nutthuggers who live in Cuckistan would defend his PED usage by just saying that everyone else does it.
I'm no Jones fan, due to his PED abuse... and I truly believe confirmed PED abusers need an asterisk by their career

However... he didn't pop for that first fight and you suggesting he's been juicing his entire career is a reach

He's not Vitor, for Christ's sake!

Clean fighters are just people who haven't got caught. I'd suggest you go watch Joe rogan's podcast with GSP on it, he educates you on how to cycle and how you can avoid detection.
So then howcome theres fighters that don't look the same after USADA, they obviously stopped using and now they're losing because the only reason they were winning is cause they were on something(ex hendricks).
No not everyones using, thats something people say when their favorite fighter gets caught on something

And if Jones was taking a huge risk getting caught a second time he was obviously using the first time. Actually hes no doubt been using his whole career, who starts using PEDS right after USADA comes in with random/heavy drug testing?? LOL

You don't think so good, no?

A career of intentionally taking PEDs is comparable to accidentally (potentially) missing weight by 0.1lb?

The guy on the left must have insane grip strength supporting DC's weight with just his thumb and index finger and a limp wrist.

Take his cock out of your mouth. He cheated.

Yes so did JJ but your boy did as well because he DIDNT make weight

So then howcome theres fighters that don't look the same after USADA, they obviously stopped using and now they're losing because the only reason they were winning is cause they were on something(ex hendricks).
No not everyones using, thats something people say when their favorite fighter gets caught on something
They don't know to cycle. Like Johnny hendricks doesn't know how to stay away from steaks. Not a hard concept.

Yup only grey area is who would be HW undisputed champ???

I like Cormier and do not like Jones, but the fights speak for themselves. If you get beaten over 5 rounds and then get knocked out then your opponent is better than you. It is sad to admit it but it is better to be grown up about it and accept the truth

Yea jones doesn't know how to cycle, very good. He only has family that does peds and trains with lots of different pro fighters. Makes sence
NFL players don't use USADA, so what are you trying to get at? Has nothing to do with UFC. Complete different cycle. Jon hasn't been in the game long enough since USADA came back IF he was doing steroids, but too bad it's tainted supplements so stay butthurt.

I like Cormier and do not like Jones, but the fights speak for themselves. If you get beaten over 5 rounds and then get knocked out then your opponent is better than you. It is sad to admit it but it is better to be grown up about it and accept the truth
I like you, you smart.

Yea jones doesn't know how to cycle, very good. He only has family that does peds and trains with lots of different pro fighters. Makes sence

lol you posted that twice already in this thread now. 2018 account is desperate
Cause you dumbasses have ADHD and wont watch it.

lol you posted that twice already in this thread now. 2018 account is desperate
Also what a neckbeard you are taking pride in your postcount and join date. lmao basement dwellers.

You can practically guarantee that all of these fighters that get high and mighty about other fighters using PEDs have used them too at some point. The whole thing is a joke.

Cause you dumbasses have ADHD and wont watch it.
No because I don't give a fuck what chael says.
Also what a neckbeard you are taking pride in your postcount and join date. lmao basement dwellers.
Lol I don't care about your post count but your join date and the fact you've posted like atleast 3x more then anyone else in this thread is very funny. Also whats funny is how mad you must of been when your favorite fighter tested twice for steroids and is no longer in the goat discussion. Also judging by your name im guessing it also pisses you off GSP is voted #1 for GOAT. Ouch stay mad

Back