Total Gym

SmashiusClay said:
Has anyone else noticed that on the total gym ad, when they're explaining how the total gym can 'replace an entire gym of equipment', there's one guy on a machine for doing hammer curls. He says, referring to the curls machine, "this thing really isolates my biceps, its the next best thing to free weights".

WTF! So, this guys sat on some highly expensive piece of metro, gym crap and he admits that its inferior to freeweights. Is there a world shortage of dumbells or is this guy just retarded?

Took the wife to Dick's Sporting Goods (yeah yeah, get the laugh about the name over) this evening to get her a pair of boxing gloves so she could do cardio on my new heavy bag. We're puttering through the place (I resisted the urge to waste my money on their medicine balls when 9th street has free shipping) and loe and behold she comes across the total gym and proclaims how much she wants one. I feigned shock and mentioned how the Sherdoggers were having a thread ripping it apart. Her reply, "well those are men. They should do weights. But I want to look like Christy Brinkley". Aside from wife is 5'3" and brown haired with the wrong eye color who am I to argue. Though I'm not buying the stupid thing unless she can get it used for 50 bucks in which case it's worth the money to not hear her complain about wanting one.

:)

Chuck Norris said:
Get some bitches!

B000063WJV.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

datadog said:
Took the wife to Dick's Sporting Goods (yeah yeah, get the laugh about the name over) this evening to get her a pair of boxing gloves so she could do cardio on my new heavy bag. We're puttering through the place (I resisted the urge to waste my money on their medicine balls when 9th street has free shipping) and loe and behold she comes across the total gym and proclaims how much she wants one. I feigned shock and mentioned how the Sherdoggers were having a thread ripping it apart. Her reply, "well those are men. They should do weights. But I want to look like Christy Brinkley". Aside from wife is 5'3" and brown haired with the wrong eye color who am I to argue. Though I'm not buying the stupid thing unless she can get it used for 50 bucks in which case it's worth the money to not hear her complain about wanting one.

:)

Send your wife this link: http://www.stumptuous.com/cms/index.php
And have her read the whole site, maybe that will give her another point of view.

chuck norris levitates the total gym with his mental strength, then round house kicks it to the moon.

One day Chuck Norris farted and the Channel n.5 was born.

Back