Torn muscle in middle of back

Discussion in 'Strength & Conditioning Discussion' started by Miles Leach, Jul 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miles Leach

Miles Leach Amateur Fighter

Some how I tore a muscle in the middle right part of my back...it fuckin hurts like hell...it hurts to type...well I am not exactly sure how I did it...but I did it the day before yesterday I am assuming bc I woke up and my back hurt...well I did not think a whole lot of it just thought I strained a muscle or soemthing...well today I picked up my dog and then I felt a sharp pain at the area...now it hurts to even fuckin walk or move...hell it even hurts if I stay still...this really sucks ass and has never happened to me before and I figured if it did it would happen in jj class or lifting weights....well has this happened to any of you all before? If so how long did it take to heal? also any advice to getting it better sooner?

Thanks,
    Miles

2. slayer36

slayer36 Blue Belt

i had a middle back injury, it SUCKED. it was very hard to stretch and very painful.

it eventually healed with a lot of:
    Bayer back and body
    PT
    heat
    stretching

go see a doc, and get sume bayer back and body

3. Urban

Urban Savage Mystic

if you tore a muscle you need to see a doc. End of story. thread close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.