** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

I wonder if we can get a group order from Topboxer like 1v1 did in the other thread.

I wouldnt mind. Im not real choosey since its a bulk order and not fully custom. Just gimme a quality glove with an awesome color scheme and that exclusive gold thumb attachment at a wholesale price and im good.

I wouldnt mind. Im not real choosey since its a bulk order and not fully custom. Just gimme a quality glove with an awesome color scheme and that exclusive gold thumb attachment at a wholesale price and im good.

I would jump on it also provided that the glove is set in stone. Here is what you get and thats that!!!! No changes for one person, no this and that. I wonder if Mo would be down with this?

IMG_7558_zpsxzz90oqn.jpg

IMG_7561_zps4ftdhe0z.jpg

I didn't know that big bird was a customer of yours.

i am not sure about gloves but i am sure going to offer facesaver wining style stock headgear in very light synthetic shell with leather ears and strap real soon.for around 99 usd and free international shipping.
and no custom fee paid.
initially i will make only 10 of them to see whats the response.

i am not sure about gloves but i am sure going to offer facesaver wining style stock headgear in very light synthetic shell with leather ears and strap real soon.for around 99 usd and free international shipping.
and no custom fee paid.

I'd be in for this.

you are very welcome to do that.

Thank you kind sir.

and no custom fee paid.

If I start sparring again. I may be interested as well.

ok sounds great , i guess i should go ahead and make them this month.
sounds like i have at least two potential customers already.
:)

I just can't stop buying them...

Put in about 3 hours on the white/silver/black and 1 hour on the maroon and gold. It's early to give detailed feedback, and I get that, but these 2 are already some of my favorite gloves.

I know a lot of people will likely give me shit about it, but I don't care:
I find both of the two ortho gloves to give me more hand protection than 16 oz winnings. I have owned 3 pairs of 16 oz winning, sold 2 and am selling the 3rd. The pocket is just way too big for my smaller hands, and I end up having knuckle pain often after using them.

The ortho foam on these gloves are super snug and give just outstanding protection. Im a convert, and I personally would grab these over 16 oz winning's every single time.

Love your work TB, will have to get a head gear and maybe some air mitts from you down the road. Shout outs to Gus and Strato for hooking me up!

Put in about 3 hours on the white/silver/black and 1 hour on the maroon and gold. It's early to give detailed feedback, and I get that, but these 2 are already some of my favorite gloves.

I find both of the two ortho gloves to give me more hand protection than 16 oz winnings. I have owned 3 pairs of 16 oz winning, sold 2 and am selling the 3rd. The pocket is just way too big for my smaller hands, and I end up having knuckle pain often after using them.

The ortho foam on these gloves are super snug and give just outstanding protection. Im a convert, and I personally would grab these over 16 oz winning's every single time.

Love your work TB, will have to get a head gear and maybe some air mitts from you down the road. Shout outs to Gus and Strato for hooking me up!

Could you pm me pics of your Winning's? I'm in the market to buy a pair.

thank you very much CS , i am glad you are enjoying the gear.
also thanks to Strat and Gus for letting others know about my work.
thanks to all ,members of forum and others.

Muhammad is an artist. Have been a long term, happy customer! And believe me, or ask my wife :) , I buy quite a few pieces of gear.

Keep up the good work, Topboxer.

and no custom fee paid.

Would you also make mexican style clones of Winning Fg2900 or only the facebar ?

What foam combo did you use ?

Would you also make mexican style clones of Winning Fg2900 or only the facebar ?

maybe in future but not at the moment.
that has been long requested but could,nt find time to develop patterns for that.
my younger brother will be joining me in my work soon then maybe i will have enough relaxation of time after him taking care of parts of production and customer care so i can develop some more products.
thanks

Muhammad is an artist. Have been a long term, happy customer! And believe me, or ask my wife :) , I buy quite a few pieces of gear.

Keep up the good work, Topboxer.

thanks a lot
i am crafting something so beautiful for you that i think will be one of the best pieces of gear i have ever made.

Back