** TOPBOXER Custom Boxing & MMA Equipment v2 **

here are some gold mitts for chad from usa.
IMG_6676_zpsyykp7pyg.jpg

IMG_6677_zpsw8lbkeji.jpg

here is some groin cup for an australian customer with some quite customization.
IMG_6983_zpsc1rcople.jpg

IMG_6984_zpsqrxcekrp.jpg

IMG_6985_zps6shzngwu.jpg

IMG_6987_zps3htniyce.jpg

I just can't stop buying them...

Put in about 3 hours on the white/silver/black and 1 hour on the maroon and gold. It's early to give detailed feedback, and I get that, but these 2 are already some of my favorite gloves.

I know a lot of people will likely give me shit about it, but I don't care:
I find both of the two ortho gloves to give me more hand protection than 16 oz winnings. I have owned 3 pairs of 16 oz winning, sold 2 and am selling the 3rd. The pocket is just way too big for my smaller hands, and I end up having knuckle pain often after using them.

The ortho foam on these gloves are super snug and give just outstanding protection. Im a convert, and I personally would grab these over 16 oz winning's every single time.

Love your work TB, will have to get a head gear and maybe some air mitts from you down the road. Shout outs to Gus and Strato for hooking me up!

Nice gloves, congratulations!

P.S.: The first man I have ever heard complaining about knuckle pain with Winning 16 oz. You must be an extremely hard hitter. As for the size, as far as I know Winning 16 oz. are known for being quite big... why do you buy several pairs of 16 oz. instead of getting 14 oz.?

P.S.: The first man I have ever heard complaining about knuckle pain with Winning 16 oz. You must be an extremely hard hitter. As for the size, as far as I know Winning 16 oz. are known for being quite big...

just a guess that the knuckle pain is resultant of the poor fit of the gloves on him

just a guess that the knuckle pain is resultant of the poor fit of the gloves on him

Exactly. It has nothing to do with how hard I hit and 100% to do with the enormous pocket. 10 and 12 oz Winning fit me nicely and offer great protection for my hands.

I'm surprised that more people don't have the same complaint with the pocket on 16 oz Winnings.

In thread worthy news: Absolutely loving the Maroon pair and the White/Silver pair. Both have ortho foam and are super comfy and protective. Remind me of Tokushu's but without all the soggy, sweaty, smelling problems of Hayabusas.

Gave the Red and Blue IMF's to a younger kid at the gym and he loves them. Super firm and excellent for bag work.

thanks guys

also i forgot to attach his matching headgear as well

IMG_7599_zpsblsrblin.jpg

IMG_7603_zps9hgrgw3z.jpg

IMG_7604_zpskawfinfg.jpg

So I send Muhammad 2 of my favorite color combos to try and decide on a pattern for myself. He suggests I come up with some type of "mutant love child" of a colorway and combine the two.....so I reach for my son's Crayola kit...make a poor attempt at editing on Paint....and here is what I've come up with.

mutant%201_zpsgao0ro8i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mock%20B_zpsanlfqczr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mock%20A_zpsefq6cthd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I've spent all day doodling countless color combos and it's come down to these 4. The sad part is, I don't lean towards one more than the other since they're all so similar. If my fellow gear "connoisseurs" would please be so kind as to chime in, please do so...help a brother out!

And thanks Muhammad for being so patient!

So I send Muhammad 2 of my favorite color combos to try and decide on a pattern for myself. He suggests I come up with some type of "mutant love child" of a colorway and combine the two.....so I reach for my son's Crayola kit...make a poor attempt at editing on Paint....and here is what I've come up with.

I've spent all day doodling countless color combos and it's come down to these 4. The sad part is, I don't lean towards one more than the other since they're all so similar. If my fellow gear "connoisseurs" would please be so kind as to chime in, please do so...help a brother out!

Here's a mock-up I did for myself a while ago. Maybe this would work for you?

mutant%201_zpsgao0ro8i.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mock%20B_zpsanlfqczr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

mock%20A_zpsefq6cthd.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

you are indeed quite creative ,
you are most welcome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back