Top UFC Debuts of All Time? [GIFS]

How about Korean Zombie getting Garcia in the twister sub? Technically, it was his "UFC" debut. Do WEC guys count?

*EDIT W/GIF*

korean-zombie-twister-o.gif

Last edited:
Frankie Edgar. He did everything he is now known to do: put on great fights (won FOTN), and showed off unbelievable heart and toughness by not submitting to that kneebar.

a more recent one ... the ESPN KO of the year from Chris Beal's UFC debut

GroundedCrazyHogget.gif

Dos Santos.

JDS's win is the best because Werdum is the best fighter of any of those displayed in the OP, on the losing side.

a more recent one ... the ESPN KO of the year from Chris Beal's UFC debut

GroundedCrazyHogget.gif

It was a great KO, but people who watched TUF 18 knew Chris Beal had some skills. But you provided the GIF, so it's worthy. lol

whats mcgregor's least fishy looking tko? is this it?

So, you think Poirier took a dive or something?

Right. I'm sure Poirier took a dive after all the shit Conor talked about him. Even around the time when Conor was supposed to fight Cole Miller, Conor talked about how he wants to fight Dustin and how he would finish him.

If you actually watch the gif closely, you will see that the punch clearly connected. It doesn't look like it'd be a shot that really messes you up because it seems like a grazing shot, but it simply just landed in the right spot and the perfect time.

As soon as it lands, you see Poirier's left arm drop. It caught him behind the ear and that really messes up your equilibrium.

I really don't understand how anybody could think this is 'fishy' in any way. Look at the impact from when Conor lands that punch, look at how Poirier's head moves as soon as Conor's fist makes contact. There is nothing fishy about it.

ShimmeringColossalCarpenterant.gif

And here's the ground-and-pound, that 3rd punch was brutal and it puts Poirier to sleep.

The first punch on the sleep hurts him real bad and you can tell by how Poirier's left arm drops and he goes to his knees. Conor has his hand on Poirier's back and starts throwing hammerfists but the 3rd punch, which is an uppercut, puts Poirier to sleep.

mcgregor.gif

I'm guessing you just don't like Conor McGregor though and think he was part of a fixed fight.

Some of these gifs make me nostalgic for the days when the UFC would actually give prospects shots at ranked guys. And every now and again, you'd get a surprise new contender out of it.

Here is a better angle of the left hook from McGregor-Poirier:

Hq0XDsx.gif

JDS blasting a legit title contender when nobody knew who he was has to be up there.

This one was pretty huge. Couldn't find a GIF though.

mma_mir_lesnar1_576.jpg

Back