• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Top Rank calls off two fight cards over lack of COVID-19 testing, blames Donald Trump

This is how we die.

Not this time. This is the little uncle of the big daddy coming.

Wait until something as deadly as Ebola becomes as infectious as Covid.

It's going to be unbelievable while it lasts. But when it hits we're all immediately going to realize how fucked we are. Because it's going to KO entire cultures in a matter of weeks at that level.

And THAT my friends, is going to be interesting. I hope it doesn't happen until I'm old....but I'd be lying if i said i didn't want to see it. Out of curiosity.
Yeah, 'cause who doesn't want to see people bleeding out their eyes?

Marburg/Ebola/TSE there's a ton of them that if they become airborne we are F'd in the A.

Hang in there bro just treat others like you have it...so if you do, you don't accidentally kill some old lady or something.

You're a 6'5 250lb monster this shit is a 1st rd knockout my guy
Thanks man.... lol. On a bright note. My student loan got forgiven!!!!! I called and asked if they could stop collecting payment due to epidemic. They said nothing they could do. Then boom a few days later I get a letter saying it's been satisfied!

Yeah, 'cause who doesn't want to see people bleeding out their eyes?

Marburg/Ebola/TSE there's a ton of them that if they become airborne we are F'd in the A.
It's not about the eye bleeding

It's about society coming to grips with it's impending doom.

How long til tv broadcasters have on-air breakdowns?

How long til the channels go blank like back in the old days before it was 24/7 shit

When do they shut the power off on us?

See how fun that'd be to witness?

Eye bleeding....lol. That's cheese. There's a lot worse than that we could see.

I hope Boris Johnson is going to be ok

He seems like he's decent
Meh. Don't let the posh voice and earnest tone deceive, he's no choir boy. But yeah I hope he recovers.

This is how we die.

Not this time. This is the little uncle of the big daddy coming.

Wait until something as deadly as Ebola becomes as infectious as Covid.

It's going to be unbelievable while it lasts. But when it hits we're all immediately going to realize how fucked we are. Because it's going to KO entire cultures in a matter of weeks at that level.

And THAT my friends, is going to be interesting. I hope it doesn't happen until I'm old....but I'd be lying if i said i didn't want to see it. Out of curiosity.

Ebola is relatively contagious, but it kills too many of its victims quickly to spread all that much. If it became contagious during its incubation period, though, it would be terrifying.

Last edited:
Ebola is relatively contagious, but it kills too many of its victims quickly to spread all that much. If it became contagious during its incubation period, though, it would be terrifying.
That's actually what i thought too...ebola kills too fast

But i heard a scientist say that there's a "happy valley" if you will, where it could have a level of infection close to this coronavirus and also be as deadly as ebola. He said it was very much in realm of possibilities.

He also wrote about coronaviruses in the 90s and talked with colleagues about how that could be the next major pandemic......it almost was with sars but i think something came before sars back then

But then again....MAJOR pandemic

This is the first huge pandemic really since then....so he was basically right

Meh. Don't let the posh voice and earnest tone deceive, he's no choir boy. But yeah I hope he recovers.
I don't route for people to die

Politicians or not. Unless I'm just trolling for affect and that didn't really accomplish anything when i did lol

I hope Boris Johnson is going to be ok

He seems like he's decent
he isn't decent, he's an absolute tosser.

but i do hope he recovers, dying by drowning in your own blood is a really bad way to go.

but i do hope he recovers, dying by drowning in your own blood is a really bad way to go.
I guess it beats getting a red hot poker stuck up one's arse?

i like how he responded to it. he didn't try to save face or pretend like it didn't happen... which is sadly what we've come to expect from most elected officials.

but yeah, that woman must be hilariously dumb. imagine working your ass off all day trying to talk some sense to your constituents and protect your community and then the person you're married to fucks up this bad.

My masks (Bane mask, N95 mask & hospital mask)
KMB-s-Masks.jpg

anyone in the US know how we are suppossed to get masks? I'm not gonna betsy ross one.

You can try ebay - you'll get gouged on price but that's how it goes I guess.

How does that top mask even work? It looks like you're suppose to wrap it around some comically-oversized ears.
It just fits around your face and hooks onto the ears like the others. I have small ears so I noticed the same thing but it's a snug fit so it stays on my face.

I really don’t mind him but I’d never vote for him. He’s actually quite liberal for a conservative, and has shown some real leadership in all of this, even though his government have clearly made mistakes in all of this
A complete lack of any leadership has been the US’s biggest problem, and why they’ve been hit so badly. Everyone can see it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RBG
Back