• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Top Rank calls off two fight cards over lack of COVID-19 testing, blames Donald Trump

I really don’t mind him but I’d never vote for him. He’s actually quite liberal for a conservative, and has shown some real leadership in all of this, even though his government have clearly made mistakes in all of this
A complete lack of any leadership has been the US’s biggest problem, and why they’ve been hit so badly. Everyone can see it!
well i mean, depends on what you compare him to. if you compare him to US conservatives, he might as well be reading karl marx in his speeches. but that says more about what passes for liberal in the US than it does about old BoJo here.

it seems like he's going to pull through, which is good news. i hope he comes out a bit less of a wanker. not betting on it, but it would be nice.

well i mean, depends on what you compare him to. if you compare him to US conservatives, he might as well be reading karl marx in his speeches. but that says more about what passes for liberal in the US than it does about old BoJo here.

it seems like he's going to pull through, which is good news. i hope he comes out a bit less of a wanker. not betting on it, but it would be nice.
Yeah, he's pretty right wing and a typical entitled posh tosser. Hope he recovers though!

Yeah, he's pretty right wing and a typical entitled posh tosser. Hope he recovers though!

As mayor of London his polices and views were pretty liberal for a Tory. I believe they are his core values but he’s got no morals and swapped sides for a shot at power. Like I said I actually don’t mind him, but wouldn’t vote for him or his party

Last edited:
That chick is firery....

I’m not a huge fan of bailouts in general.

o_O

Watching people addicted to moolah, scramble around with their desperate patchwork solutions is hilarious imo.

money-greedy1.jpg

Last edited:
o_O

Watching people addicted to moolah, scramble around with their desperate patchwork solutions is hilarious imo.

money-greedy1.jpg

That picture reminds me of a joke:
A banker a worker and a disabled person sit around a table with 20 cookies on it.
The banker takes 19 and tells the worker: Hey watch out , the disabled wants your cookie.

This crisis, like the financial crysis, will leave the people with much more debt and strangely big companies/banks are going to be bigger, and the rich, richer. This is not hilarious, its a scam as usual.
Yesterday another 6+ million people in the US unemployed.
The FED out of sheer coincidence launches their new "bailout" package exact at the same time as the numbers come out. To buy junkbonds ....
The Dow Jones liked it!
Lets see how many people in the US will have a debt for their Corona treatment afterwards.
Unless the economy, its your fault for getting sick, just stay healthy or pay.

A banker a worker and a disabled person sit around a table with 20 cookies on it.
The banker takes 19 and tells the worker: Hey watch out , the disabled wants your cookie.

This crisis, like the financial crysis, will leave the people with much more debt and strangely big companies/banks are going to be bigger, and the rich, richer. This is not hilarious, its a scam as usual.
The FED out of sheer coincidence launches their new "bailout" package exact at the same time as the numbers come out. To buy junkbonds ....
The Dow Jones liked it!
Lets see how many people in the US will have a debt for their Corona treatment afterwards.

The Dow Jones liked it!
Right. Plus this just eliminated any small buisness competitors, any hotshot upstarts, and any competition without the liquidity and funds to wait this out. This will make some big businesses stronger

That chick is firery....

Edit . English much.

I don’t know the particulars of the what she is talking about but I’m not a huge fan of bailouts in general.

She’s the English personification of Breitbart. She’s right about this.

Right. Plus this just eliminated any small buisness competitors, any hotshot upstarts, and any competition without the liquidity and funds to wait this out. This will make some big businesses stronger
That's why we need a societal shift. The governments have the power and I'm liking the noises coming from Europe. Opposition Parties as harmonious as I've ever seen. Time will tell but I'm hopeful.

That's why we need a societal shift. The governments have the power and I'm liking the noises coming from Europe. Opposition Parties as harmonious as I've ever seen. Time will tell but I'm hopeful.
Yeah but sometimes its dangerous to change the evil of what you know into a potential unknown evil. I would not want any fringe or upstart parties at a time like this. Not enough help, we will go into a depression and sink the economy...... Too much help and we will collapse the economy.
It's one of the few times I'm glad I'm not the one calling any shots.

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner will serve as members of a second coronavirus task force focused on reopening the economy, according to a new report.

what a fucking joke.

WASHINGTON — President Trump’s daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner will serve as members of a second coronavirus task force focused on reopening the economy, according to a new report.

what a fucking joke.
All Ivanka has to do is sit there and look pretty. As for Jared, well, he doesn't have that option.
1_270.jpg

The latest news as of a couple hours ago is that neither will be on the secondary Corona task force but we can only hope they are for the nation's sake.

what a fucking joke.
I guess 2000 a day wasn't enough.
It's a damn shame that all the assassins are Republican, 'cause if ANY leader could use a bullet to the dome, it's the current incumbent.

And yet he'll probably be reelected somehow

Thoughts on take out food/ drive thrus right now?

Thoughts on take out food/ drive thrus right now?
i work for uber eats, if you want delivery, it's pretty cheap, in my city though, most of the major burger joints are open as well as many restaurants, however, i can tell you, as you probably know, people are on edge, everyone wants their space and people are being pretty goddamned rude right about now in my city. The allotted six feet of distance is really not realistic for a lot of situations and people are not coping very well, i have yet to see fistfights but i'm sure they have happened. They closed the major parks over the weekend but many people disregarded the order, it's not really enforced.

I guess 2000 a day wasn't enough.
It's a damn shame that all the assassins are Republican, 'cause if ANY leader could use a bullet to the dome, it's the current incumbent.

Do it yourself you whiny little bitch. Stfu and walk the walk. Fuckin emotional crybaby bitch.

EDIT: to make sure I quoted the right person.

Last edited:
Back