Top 5 GOAT's, agree or disagree

1. Jones
2. Silva
3. Fedor
4. GSP
5. DC

<JonesDXSuckIt>
I like this list But i had to throw aldo in instead of gsp his reign was longer and he defeated more contendors with less losses

Think about this is max holloway the lw goat now??

Jones GOAT LHW, Silva GOAT MW and gsp GOAT WW so far

but the real goats have to be heavyweights. The likes of Fedor, Big Nog, Crocop, Stipe, Werdum, JDS, Cain, DC etc in no order. These are the baddest men that have entered the cage/ring.

But hendo beat Fedor and Nog.

Hendo goat confirmed!

But shields embarassed Hendo.

Shields goat confirmed.

But Shields lost decisively to GSP.

GSP goat confirmed.

mines more towards this way.
And jbj will be up to no.1 Soon i might have to move silva to 2 and fedor to 3. In the future.

1.) Fedor
2.)Silva
3.)JBJ
4.)Aldo
5.)MM
No GSP eh? Lol seems like a hater list.

1.GSP
2.Fedor
3.Aldo
4.DC
5.Cruz
Thats a true unbiased GOAT list , Full of Natty GOATs.
I challenge @20falarVerdades to see if he can come up with a better list of GOATs (Natty GOATs)

But hendo beat Fedor and Nog.

Hendo goat confirmed!

But shields embarassed Hendo.

Shields goat confirmed.

But Shields lost decisively to GSP.

GSP goat confirmed.

I already praised GSP in my post. And Hendo and Shields were both very good fighters. MMA math only works if you take the whole resume in consideration. Everyone can lose a fight. You don't judge a career based on only one fight.

No GSP eh? Lol seems like a hater list.
I can understand thinking he isn't number one, but any list he is not on, just seems wrong.

People called his style lay and pray, but his opponent's faces showed that it was not.

Sigh 24 of 27 are cans.... he’s beat Connor, RDA, Michael Johnson, Al, Barboza, Healy, Trujillo,
So you're admitting he has beat 20 cans?
7 fighters, 3 top 5 (Conor, RDA, Barboza), 2 top 10 (MJ, Healy), 1 top 15 (Iaquinta). That's Khabib's resume.
That's enough for top 5 ever? Are you fucking kidding me?
I would have a hard time to put Khabib in the first 25 fighters of all time, let alone top 5 lol.

Fedor
GSP
Aldo
Cruz
DC

I'm going to wait until next weeks...or maybe the weeks after, new thread talking about the goats. Or maybe the 40 in Feb that are posted.

We can't agree on whether Dern or PVZ are hot; we sure ain't gonna agree about this.

Fedor is #1 for me, and JBJ is threatening to creep up from 2 to 1A.

So you're admitting he has beat 20 cans?
7 fighters, 3 top 5 (Conor, RDA, Barboza), 2 top 10 (MJ, Healy), 1 top 15 (Iaquinta). That's Khabib's resume.
That's enough for top 5 ever? Are you fucking kidding me?
I would have a hard time to put Khabib in the first 25 fighters of all time, let alone top 5 lol.
I never stated anything about Khabib being Goat. I made my top 5 list on the previous page and Khabib isn’t on it. Apparently though you have comprehension defiencies. My response was in regards to you saying 24 fighters he beat were cans which is not even close to correct. Yet somehow my simple factual statement went over your head and you respond with stupid questions that have zero relevance to my original comment. Comprehension skills my friend, try it sometime

It's Fedor, Jones, Anderson, GSP, and Aldo in whatever order makes you happiest.
They were all #1 in their respective weight classes for 5-6 years.

I love DC but he's not close, and Khabib is comically far away... He's been champion for like 3 months.

1- fedor
2- bj penn
3- wanderlei silva
4- anderson silva
5- cormier

Back