Top 5 GOAT's, agree or disagree

I can understand thinking he isn't number one, but any list he is not on, just seems wrong.

People called his style lay and pray, but his opponent's faces showed that it was not.
Anyone that thinks he isn't top5 and thinks he lay and prayed people clearly don't know what they're watching and their opinion is basically irrelevant.

That's a good list and I like how you left the 2 roiders off it.Nobody caught roiding should be in GOAT talks.

GSP is afraid to storm the castle and take his thrown back. Not personal at all to GSP's msny fans, but if he doesn't retire soon I won't remember him as a fighter or sn athlete, just a coward. If he agreed to the challenge and Woodley knocked him out in ten seconds I'd put him top 3 GOAT list. Woodley is a better WW. GSP is terrified of that man. So how can GSP be GOAT if he's afraid to even try? What if Jones came back and avoided the killer new LHW champ for 3 years. Picking awful HW's or random catch fights instead of fighting for the LHW strap right away. He would be laughed out of the sport.

Fedor is GOAT because he fesrs nothing. Especially not a stupid L on his record. That's badass to me. Being willing to be killed by Bader is GOAT status to me.

Will the real fighters please stand up?

Shit is embarrassing. Woodley is right there.

EDIT: AND THEY ARE THE SAME AGE. How is GSP not laughed at and ridiculed?

GSP as GOAT?

That is never going to happen.

Last edited:
1. GSP
2. Fedor

3. DC
4. Khabib
5. Aldo

Agree or not?
Discuss

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Jones
4. Anderson
5. Aldo

DC and Khabib don't have enough top wins to be in the top 5, if you eliminate Anderson and Jones for PEDs this would be my list.

1. Fedor
2. GSP
3. Aldo
4. MM
5. Big Nog

I don't agree with the fighters you choose but I also don't agree with your ranking.

3/10

1 - Fedor
Because nobody showed so strong skills, power, and transitions. Longest undefeated streak. Goes for the kill. Each fight is pure entertainment, win or lose. Epic KO's, epic subs, epic decisions.

2 - Stipe : longest UFC HW title run

3 - Cormier : Incredible skills, great accomplishments (GP, LHW and HW belt)

4 - Werdum : beat Fedor and Cain, the two HW GOATs.

5 - Big Nog : a legend

The GOAT is a HW, no matter what. I don't care about 150 lbs fighters. They lose versus a HW.

Non PED list

GSP/Fedor
DC
Aldo/MM.

DC is the hardest for me to peg as he is not the GOAT of either division he competes in and has won a belt, but oddly I have him higher in the overall GOAT ranking then any divisional ranking I would put him in.

he is the only case that I know of that can compete for overall GOAT status but not be GOAT of his division(s).

A little shady that he "accidentally" spilled his urine sample and called the cops on USADA.

Imagine if Jones had done that exact thing? Omg there would have been 10000 threads about how he was obviously cheating.

Right. But there's more. At the time of the random test, Aldo's whereabouts could not be determined for something like 24 hours, which is itself a violation of USADAs rules. A day after USADA tried to take the random test, Aldo showed up to the rescheduled now non-random test several hours late, and then spilled the test and had to retake it. Then the policeman who was training at the gym intervened.

All told, it's harder to believe Aldo wasn't trying to delay a random test than to believe that he was. He knew the random test caught him at the wrong time of his cycle an delayed at every instance to buy himself more time.

Right. But there's more. At the time of the random test, Aldo's whereabouts could not be determined for something like 24 hours, which is itself a violation of USADAs rules. A day after USADA tried to take the random test, Aldo showed up to the rescheduled now non-random test several hours late, and then spilled the test and had to retake it. Then the policeman who was training at the gym intervened.

All told, it's harder to believe Aldo wasn't trying to delay a random test than to believe that he was. He knew the random test caught him at the wrong time of his cycle an delayed at every instance to buy himself more time.
100%. That was a very bad look for Aldo. I think he probably knew he was getting caught and that is why he did what he did.

There isn't much other reason to do it IMO.

1. Jones
2. Silva
3. Fedor
4. GSP
5. DC

<JonesDXSuckIt>
Jones
Silva
Barnett
Armstrong
This guy
images

Wow thats not bad at all, I can't even pick whos #1 between GSP and Fedor. You should of also had a top 3 goat of the cheaters I have
#1 Jones
#2 Silva
#3 Vitor?

1. GSP
2. Fedor

3. DC
4. Khabib
5. Aldo

Agree or not?
Discuss
Khabib has accomplished absolutely nothing to call him GOAT yet. Not to say he won't, but expectations are easily betrayed in this sport. Replace him with Silva or Jones.

Back