Top 3 most awkward moments in TUF18 so far

CELS

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
  • #friendswithbenefits flirting at the pool
  • Master Thong on Team Tate trying to high five everyone after the match, getting ignored.
  • Julianna telling Tate that she's proud of her.

Runner-up: Rousey getting into a battle of words with Miesha at the bar, then calling for her striking coach to verify that Rousey can hit pads.

Last edited:
That was pathetic by Ronda. Calling her coach to fight her battles for her. Classless from her and her idiotic coach.

Ronda sliding over to Caraway at the bar when ordering her redbull and vodka.

I respect the contestants for fighting and putting it all out there. With that being said, the SUPER Macho fake badass attitude that most of the women fighters display is ridiculous and to me is the overall most awkward part of this season.

You are a chick but you can take a punch, I get it, but so can everyone else in the house.

At every BJJ gym I have been to , the teachers and students that constantly compete and have won prestigious titles were also the nicest, most easy going people I have met. I am sure that most who practice martial arts, or compete know that you do not necessarily have to have a hardass persona to compete and win in combat sports.

Tate asking Caraway to grab and squeeze Ronda's ass.

This whole 3rd episode was a gigantic awkward moment (except the fight)...i had to close my eyes several times to go through it.

I think she was just trying to be nice but is incapable of social interaction with non Japanese people. She is the highlight of the show though. Roxy is the best.

Holdsworth showing the letter Pena wrote to him, good luck getting buns if she finds out about that

I think she was just trying to be nice but is incapable of social interaction with non Japanese people. She is the highlight of the show though. Roxy is the best.

Yep you can tell she is a real no bs nice person. I really hope she wins next week.

This whole 3rd episode was a gigantic awkward moment (except the fight)...i had to close my eyes several times to go through it.

this.

i kinda feel bad for carraway. man is he going to be picked on relentlessly throughout the season.

the drama on this show is pretty damn good haha

we got the sexin' going on between julianna and chris H

we got awkward japanese girl who is SOOO GROSS but i seriously wonder if she craves for the **** or if she's just awkwardly nice. i really wonder. it's hard to imagine girls like that being into men but she could be super horny and craves it 24/7 haha

i just want the really interesting people to stay on camera so i can watch them haha reality TV's so awesome haha

and today's fight was pretty good!!!!

• #friendswithbenefits flirting at the pool
  • Team Tate asian guy trying to high five everyone after the match, getting ignored.
  • Julianna telling Tate that she's proud of her.

Runner-up: Rousey getting into a battle of words with Miesha at the bar, then calling for her striking coach to verify that Rousey can hit pads.

"Team Tate asian guy"

Really?

the drama on this show is pretty damn good haha

we got the sexin' going on between julianna and chris H

we got awkward japanese girl who is SOOO GROSS but i seriously wonder if she craves for the **** or if she's just awkwardly nice. i really wonder. it's hard to imagine girls like that being into men but she could be super horny and craves it 24/7 haha

i just want the really interesting people to stay on camera so i can watch them haha reality TV's so awesome haha

and today's fight was pretty good!!!!

Way to sound idiotic.
By the way. Roxy posts in sherdog too.

Back