Top 3 most awkward moments in TUF18 so far

The most awkward moment by far was when I saw Roxanne and got wood and my wife was sitting right next to me.

The most awkward moment by far was when I saw Roxanne and got wood and my wife was sitting right next to me.

I sure you're wife has seen that little thing before, and even stuck with you after. No need to be ashamed of the little thing.

This dude and his shit eating grin over Pena

"SHE WANTS THAT PEEPEE"
"SHE KNOWS I GOT THAT CARDIO"
iZjf3H2akq2sL.gif

hahaha i lol'd , he's a funny dude

Tate asking Caraway to grab and squeeze Ronda's ass.

This. Although we don't know what was said right before or after those words.

Man, what would have happened if he actually did do that? Wow.

Runner-up: Rousey getting into a battle of words with Miesha at the bar, then calling for her striking coach to verify that Rousey can hit pads.

This was the most awkward moment by far. Ronda seemed really hurt, then pulled a high school bully move

"Yo, bro, this fool says i aint got a huge dick"

This was the most awkward moment by far. Ronda seemed really hurt, then pulled a high school bully move
"Yo, bro, this fool says i aint got a huge dick"
Hah, exactly!

In other news, did you just switch to ebonics because you've got a black guy in your avatar?

Awkward flirting, ronda-miesha-caraway action, more awkward stuff, angry armenians...sounds great! Cant wait to watch it

Most awkward moment..Hmm lets see, everything but the fights. Lamest Big brother..I mean TUF ever.

Are these teenagers that find the pool scene cool. She was practically giving herelf to him at the pool. He's meek and there's an awkard 15 year old what should I do and say long pause conversation. Later when she's not around he acts all bout it bout it like he should have at the pool. Awkward silence and reserved when the girls is next to him in bikini wanting him. When she's gone and he's in his room with guys all confident acting like you accomplished something.

I can remember acting exactly like that when I was 11-12. Alone with the girl who likes you, kind of oblivous, not sure what to do or say, should I make a move or not, nervous but flirty. Then when around your buddies later act like you are the shit and did something. Also sort of mock the girl becasue you have the mind of a teenage boy, she might have kudies and your teenage buddies are giving you a hard time.

Last edited:
I sure you're wife has seen that little thing before, and even stuck with you after. No need to be ashamed of the little thing.

My joke about inappropriate erections was far > your joke about small dicks.

most of them seem so immature, coaches included...
even more so than in the last seasons imo.
And Rousey acting like a spoiled brat all the time and in front of her team... that's not how a coach should act. "daddy she says I can't hit the pads, daddy please tell her how hard I hit them" that was pathetic.

maybe some of you guys find it entertaining, but for me it's like watching a teenagers version of big brother :/
there's 2 or 3 guys who every time you hear them talk they're talking about which girl is attractive, and that things can happen, and then trying so hard with some really lame lines. have they never seen women before? are they in the house to shag those men-looking girls or to get a UFC contract? I wonder

Last edited:
this.

i kinda feel bad for carraway. man is he going to be picked on relentlessly throughout the season.

but climbing into bed with tate at the hotel to end the day probably soothes that pain...

Last edited:

yeah i think the more awkward thing would be explaining how you got wood from looking at Roxanne of all people....

Holdsworth showing the letter Pena wrote to him, good luck getting buns if she finds out about that

how would she ever find out? you think one of the guys is gonna tell on him? i am sure the secret is safe

Episode 1 - Dana's "Sup, sup?" to Rousey and Tate. That was awkward as hell.

Back