Top 3 most awkward moments in TUF18 so far

LOL, I hope that guy gets to beat those cakes. Pena is smokin hot.

Also, thumbs up to Sarah Moras to have the decency and know how to wear spandex all the time to appropriately show off the dookie booty.

I would also like to see Roxy catch a good plow this season. She is gangster and deserves a nice piece.

Julianna is awkward. tired of her going out of her way to point out that she's so feminine, wears makeup, dresses like a typical chick etc. When in reality she's not even remotely attractive and fishing for compliments & attention like a mofo.

She looks like a dude in makeup. Is it her shotgun nose or oversized jawline you find uber sexy?

BOTH!

Indeed, I'm going nuts over Ms. Duke and others think she looks like J Lao.

Yeah, now I can't get on board with you on that one.

I think Pena, big booty Moras, and Raquel whatever are the best looking. Raquel is cute and looks like a bad bitch that would slap you around and tell you that you have a small pecker.

#1 is Ronda crying at the drop of the hat
#2 is Ronda thinking that Miesha was enjoying Bazler's pain after the loss
#3 is Ronda trying to start a confrontation at the bar for no reason

I think Pena, big booty Moras, and Raquel whatever are the best looking. Raquel is cute and looks like a bad bitch that would slap you around and tell you that you have a small pecker.

Moras and Pennington are both hot.

She looks like a dude in makeup. Is it her shotgun nose or oversized jawline you find uber sexy?

Guess I'm the only one that found her more attractive when she put on that awful British accent then?

I didn't read through this entire thread, so I don't know if it's been mentioned or not, but I nominate Pena for squealing like a pig with excitement when she found out Tate brought her milkshake.

1.) Ronda being Ronda.
2.) Ronda being Ronda.
3.) Ronda being Ronda and calling her coach over to join in on the embarrassment that is Ronda being Ronda.

My three would be:

Ronda telling Tate that she takes pleasure in her girl's pain
Ronda and her coaches acting like a bunch of gangsters while calling out Caraway and Tate
Tate and Ronda's initial meeting at the gym. It looked like they actually got along. Not until Ronda found out that she would coach against her did they act it up for the camera.

This whole 3rd episode was a gigantic awkward moment (except the fight)...i had to close my eyes several times to go through it.
This may be the first season to lose me before it ends.

The whole thing is just awful, top to bottom. Tate & Rousey's inability to hold their shit together and constant cattiness. If I wanted to watch women argue I'd be an idiot, and I'm sure there'd be a show on TLC or MTV for it.

Pena's voices. I can only imagine how ridiculously irritating that would get if it was happening all day every day.

At least the fights so far have been decent. Not great, but decent.

beastman said:
#3 is Ronda trying to start a confrontation at the bar for no reason
We didn't see what the start of that was at all. From all appearances, it looked like Tate started that by making a big deal out of nothing.

But the producers cut out whatever happened leading up to it.

Haters who proclaim they would never watch a minute of TUF 18, but show their faces in every episode's discussion, just to proclaim that they will stop watching next week.

Haters who proclaim they would never watch a minute of TUF 18, but show their faces in every episode's discussion, just to proclaim that they will stop watching next week.

^ This. lol

Am i the only one who would bang roxy? Id self induce myself in her triangle

Back