Top 3 fights that made you happiest?

Smith vs Le 1
Edgar vs Maynard 3
Bisping vs Rockhold 2

Yeah, you gotta be pretty butt hurt for someone to be living rent free in your head.
The guys lost countless times, never defended a title, far from impressive fighter, and is on the brink of retirement.

Far from rent free, nice try though

1) Silva vs Weidman 1- I hated Silva at the time cus of the Maia fight, when Weidman KO'd him, B Dubs ERUPTED, I was flipping off Silva on the tv and hugging and hi fiving random people
2) Cain vs Brock- Cain was one of my favorite fighters and Brock was massively overhyped
3) Edgar vs Gray 3- The 2nd as we all know is one of the best fights ever, I was a Frankie fan and my boy with me was a Gray fan so that was fun trash talkin a bit, that fight was almost as good as the second one

Romero v Rockhold

Penn v Hughes I

Silva v Sonnen II

The guys lost countless times, never defended a title, far from impressive fighter, and is on the brink of retirement.

Far from rent free, nice try though

Lol, I didn't even argue for his status or accomplishments.

Thanks for proving my point.

Couture v Ortiz

Cruz v Dillashaw

Lima v MVP

Ronda vs Holm. Never felt so good seeing someone get KTFO. The day after I must have rewatched the ending sequence 10-20 times.

McGregor vs Aldo. It was pure fun seeing how upset McGregor had made Aldo only to KO him within seconds. This was before McGregor went full retard with his gimmick, back then he was hilarious, now he’s just a dick.

Third one I’m not so sure about. Maybe Nog vs Sapp - amazing to see someone take so much punishment from a guy three toimes his size and still win. Or Fedor vs Sylvia, ultimately proving that Pride HWs were quite far ahead of the UFC HWs.

Holm v Ronda

Bisping v Luke II

Dustin v Connor I or II

Back