Top 3 fights that made you happiest?

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Out of how many ever fights you've watched, what fights made you most happy aftewards?

Mine goes something like

1. Crocop vs Gonzaga 2 - Epic revenge of surreal proportions
2. Big Foot vs Ubereem - Don't call it a comeback, punching the roid out of horsemeat
3. Cosplay guy vs Aoki - The most unlikely fight outcome of all time, flying kneeing the dickhead-ness outta Aoki

Out of how many ever fights you've watched, what fights made you most happy aftewards?

Mine goes something like

2. Big Foot vs Ubereem - Don't call it a comeback, punching the roid out of horsemeat
3. Cosplay guy vs Aoki - The most unlikely fight outcome of all time, flying kneeing the dickhead-ness outta Aoki
Aoki is the fucking man, watch your whore mouth!

Hendo vs Bisping
Cowboy vs Brown
Hendo vs Fedor

Nog vs Schaub: Schaub was beating up veterans and legends to make a name for himself and that backfired
nog-ko-schaub.gif

Fedor vs Arlovski: The finish was so sudden and violent, after it looks like Fedor was getting his ass handed to him. Plus Fedor is my favorite fighter
xiMwGX.gif

Ronda vs Holm: once in a human time athlete gets knocked out, and Sherdog shuts down
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Last edited:
lil Nog v Shogun 1

Thiago Silva v Gus

Chael vs Fedor

Imma try to keep it fresh, only fairly recent fights...

1) Crocop vs Gonzaga 2, I almost choked back a fucking tear... that was brilliant man.

2) Fedor vs Frank Mir, some of those recent Fedor fights when everyone was trying their hardest to get him in their win column; I was real glad that Mir fucker got ragdolled, he really became an asshole after he beat Big Nog the first time...
3) Poirier vs McGregor 3; the second fight was extremely satisfying, that third one was the last nail in the coofin

Only gonna list UFC:
Shogun vs Hendo 1, just being scheduled completed me, let alone the fight being one of the best ever
Moreno vs Figgy 2, outcome had me running around like crazy screaming "The Baby Assassin!!" probably waking up some neighbors.
Sanchez vs Ellenberger, was there live, Diego's famous cross entrance and a really fucking good fight, was too high to notice the fight occurring next to me in audience but was told it was violent.

Mine goes something like

100% agree on Cro Cop vs Gonzaga ll, and this coming from a guy who watched his 2006 OWGP, Rizin, and K1 GP victories all live.

I was elated, man.

I’m a huge Shogun fan, but an even bigger Chael fan. My best friend is a massive Shogun fan and he came over for that fight. Rubbing that in felt good.

Bisping vs Rockhold just for the holy shit moments.

if you were genuinely able to catch Fedor during his win streak, watching him smoke Sylvia was satisfying, especially that confused look of disbelief in Tim’s face after. Fedor was fucking amazing and Sylvia learned.

shogun - machida ll - for anyone who wasn’t around to feel the pain of those long months between the bad decision and shogun’s redemption, it was dreadful. All respect to Machida (also one of my favorites), but Shogun erased what was quickly known as the worst decision in a ufc championship fight since Randleman-Rutten.

St. Pierre vs. Bisping
Rampage vs. Liddell II
Belfort vs. Ferrozzo

Liddell-Ortiz 1
Jones-Cormier 2
Cro cop- Wandy
Henderson-Fedor

Werdum vs Velasquez:
I was always a huge Werdum fan and his broadcast in UFC network made me a bigger fan, he wasn't only a commentator for weekly cards but also a fighter that was climbing the rankings, sadly it went downhill when he lost.

Lawler vs Hendricks 2:
The ultimate underdog story, a journeyman that nobody gave 2 cents made a run and beat the GSP slayer.

Jon Jones vs Daniel Cormier 1:
IMO the single biggest fight ever talent wise, the way Jones dominated and beat in every facet an ATG in his prime and future dual champ blew me away, he beat Cormier at his own game, that was the moment I realize this guy is indeed teh GOAT.

Last edited:
Big Nog vs Couture / Big Nog vs Sylvia
Conor vs Diaz 1
Bisping vs Rockhold 2

There are too many fights

Back