top 15 pfp list 15 May 2018

hey, neither do I.

Case in point, I'm a white guy, and my list has black, white and non-white hispanic. Hell, my list has a man's muscles on it. How can you call me racist?

1. Crawford
2. Wilder
3. Spence
4. Haney
5. Rob Brant
6. Dogboe
7. the product of Jermell's and Jermall's fusion dance: Jermeall
8. Joshua
9. Tank
10. Jacobs
11. Broner
12. Stevenson
13. Rigo
14. Sulinski
15. Russell
16. Tank's cousin Artillery Davis
17. Devon Alexander
18. Shawn Porter's trap muscles
19. JoJo Diaz
20. The little known third dirrell brother: Antonio Dirrell

I'm just saying that Trout and Brant clearly deserve to be on the list. You're the only one excluding them. Clear racism.
well, if you yourself admit trout deserves to be on the list, why didn't you put him on then? you racist, dumbass.

well, if you yourself admit trout deserves to be on the list, why didn't you put him on then? you racist, dumbass.
We all err do we not? I simply forgot. I think I'll replace Antonio Dirrell with him. I apologize oh great Townbiz! How could I forget such an elementary aspect to boxing? OH I HAVE SINNED AGAINST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AUSTIN TROUT!

Honestly shameful that an avowed white supremacist like you is allowed on this forum

Last edited:
Lomachenko is a lying piece of shit now is he? So I guess he was faking when he pointed to his shoulder in this clip? That was at the end of the second round and they immediately started icing it. And then Lomachenko said that he had an issue with his shoulder in the post fight interview.
I suppose he was faking it all was he?

LOL fuck off you retard. You're talking out of your ass. Your hate for Lomachenko blinds you to the truth so you make shit up like how Linares is only a C level fighter when you first said he was a B level fight. Make up your mind dick head.

The judges were bought by Golden Boy, don't you know how they score it one judge for each fighter and then the third a draw. Then when it goes to decision they were losing they can go 'oh look the judges made it a draw, we can do a rematch'. How convenient. But of course you're not going to admit it are you?

And Linares is a much better fighter now then he was when he lost to Demarco, if you've watched him develop you would have seen that. But of course you won't admit that because it doesn't suit your narrative. Take your BS and shove where the sun doesn't shine.

Lomachenko is a lying piece of shit now is he? So I guess he was faking when he pointed to his shoulder in this clip? That was at the end of the second round and they immediately started icing it. And then Lomachenko said that he had an issue with his shoulder in the post fight interview.
I suppose he was faking it all was he?

LOL fuck off you retard. You're talking out of your ass. Your hate for Lomachenko blinds you to the truth so you make shit up like how Linares is only a C level fighter when you first said he was a B level fight. Make up your mind dick head.

The judges were bought by Golden Boy, don't you know how they score it one judge for each fighter and then the third a draw. Then when it goes to decision they were losing they can go 'oh look the judges made it a draw, we can do a rematch'. How convenient. But of course you're not going to admit it are you?

And Linares is a much better fighter now then he was when he lost to Demarco, if you've watched him develop you would have seen that. But of course you won't admit that because it doesn't suit your narrative. Take your BS and shove where the sun doesn't shine.

wait, so you believe loma when he says he had a bad shoulder, but you DON'T believe him when he says it was a hard fight? you're a fuckin biased clown. I have nothing more to say to you.

wait, so you believe loma when he says he had a bad shoulder, but you DON'T believe him when he says it was a hard fight? you're a fuckin biased clown. I have nothing more to say to you.
No I believe him when he said that the bad shoulder made the fight 'more interesting'. Indicating his real feelings that it wasn't that difficult for him even with a bad shoulder. I like how you don't deal with the evidence or acknowledge that he had a bad shoulder, shows you've got nothing because you are a biased clown who is just spouting shit and changing his mind all the time. If you don't want to respond that's fine with me as I've had enough of listening to your rubbish.

Back