Top #1 Conor McGregor UFC Performance inside the Octagon?

In hindsight, I would say Poirier win aged the best. Dustin is a beast.

Also & Alvarez seem like the obvious choices given they were massive title fights. Although he looked flawless in fights like Brimage, Brandao, and Silver, too. He also got Dustin out of there within one round.

McGoober had a great run tbh. Haters gonna hate though.

Out of all of his UFC performances, I think his second fight with Nate Diaz is his best. I'm a huge Conor hater, but I was very impressed with how he was able to fight through exhaustion in the championship rounds, and he even won round 4 against Diaz when it looked all but certain that he was going to lose the same way he lost the first time. Granted, I thought Diaz should've won, but that fight definitely proved to me that Conor was much more than just a flashy fast-starter. The guy can dig deep and fight a war when he needs to.

This is one part of the Conor fandom I can't stand. Yes, he's taken a lot of short notice fights. You know who else has? Almost every fighter on the roster! There are lots of guys that take short notice opponents, but Conor gets all this praise for it? Besides, every time Conor has taken a short notice opponent, it was for a fight he was already preparing for. There was never a case where Conor stepped in to replace someone else in a fight. The one time he had the opportunity against Ferguson, he turned it town. Spare me.
I wish it was almost every fighter on the roster but its just talk like when Aldo wanted the rematch but as soon as it was offered he suddenly wasnt ready.
Conor doesnt just talk the talk but he also walks the walk. I doubt Dana White would call him Unicorn and one of a kind for these qualities if every fighter was like him.

Considering Diaz walks 20+ pounds heavier than Conor is absolutely extraordinary that Conor beat him.

Conor fights in many different weight classes like a true and fearless fighter.

don’t know if this is legit or a piss take but they both fight at 155. Both are too small to be welterweight contenders and neither can make 145. 20lbs pffffft didn’t happen

don’t know if this is legit or a piss take but they both fight at 155. Both are too small to be welterweight contenders and neither can make 145. 20lbs pffffft didn’t happen

When has Conor been unable to make 145?

Did he ever miss weight?

Genuine question.

When has Conor been unable to make 145?

Did he ever miss weight?

Genuine question.

McGregor was half dead on the scales at 145lbs! He was a walking corpse. He stacked on the muscle and being older wasn’t making 145 after he want up. He was hardly undersized against Khabib, a guy people slated for not fighting at 170lbs.

McGregor WAS a 145er 5 years ago. When he was what 27. He wouldn’t make it again. He is a 155er. Like Diaz.

dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.0.0.jpg

This picture always got me thinking of Venom from Marvel:

7844380DD66F1D8301158DD2FAA3D32FEAFEAE95

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back