Top #1 Conor McGregor UFC Performance inside the Octagon?

Murder_KickHC

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is the best UFC performance Conor McGregor has ever had and why?

Featherweight:

13 Seconds KO against 10 years Undefeated former FW GOAT Jose Aldo while using the same exact move that that the security camera caught him doing in the locker room just moments before that fight as if he knew 100% that would be all it takes. Everyone started to call him Mystic Mac after that.

Lightweight:

Going up in weight and humiliating Eddie Alvarez for LW Belt to become the first fighter ever to hold 2 belts at the same time.
Experts like Chael Sonnen say its the best performance in Championship history.

Welterweight:

19-0 strikes 40 seconds KO against legendary fighter Cowboy Cerrone in one of the most flawless wins in combat sports history. Blasted his orbital with the jumping shoulder strikes he had invented before using Cowboys own signature highkick against him to put the last nail in the coffin.

Welterweight:

Rematching Nate Diaz again instantly after getting finished in 2 round but this time on top of that giving Nate full camp to prepare. Supreme confidence that there was no way he could lose again if only he was more efficient with his energy because else he would have never taken the fight and then avenging it in one of the most entertaining fights ever.

Or perhaps some other fight earlier in his career where he was basically toying with everyone and doing stuff for highlight reels?

Last edited:
Can’t top the Aldo KO but his win over Alvarez is one of the most masterful performances in MMA history.

If that makes any sense, I guess I’ll go with the Alvarez fight; even though beating Aldo so swift and emphatically is bigger feather in his cap.

People here like to discredit early KOs for whatever reason so I'd say Eddie. 8 minutes of pure mastery in distance management and counterstriking.

mcgregor-tapped-to-nate-diaz-gif.gif

At least Holly tried to fight back.

7RNAd5pUyBj44.gif

At this point you have to conclude OP and D1 wrestler are just 2 of Conor's accounts on here.

People here like to discredit early KOs for whatever reason so I'd say Eddie. 8 minutes of pure mastery in distance management and counterstriking.
Alot of doubters back then were saying Aldo KO was just a fluke untill the camera footage from the locker room got leaked.

Pretty sad TS lists a majority decision win against a guy with double digit losses as one of conors great performances

Holly has bigger balls than Cornrow.
Spending 12+ hours a day for 15 years straight in some online forum with the sole purpose of spreading as much of negativity and hate as possible must be fruitfull life to live.

Nate tapped him and Khabib stole his soul.... Are those in your list or only when he wins. Maybe it was the circus that was the Mayweather fight

He has marvellous performances but the Mendes fight was special to me. 1 bum knee, against the toughest possible matchup on short notice top of maybe the best UFC card ever.

Some of yall are pathetic. Jesus christ. <DisgustingHHH>

Nate turning Conor into a panic-wrestler and then a panic-runner.

Rm3OLCj.gif

Pointing out Conor is weak at heart directly to his face was masterful as well.

cjKSXqk.gif
Nate finished Conor in the first fight and instead of avoiding the guy he wanted to fight him again asap which speaks volumes of the giant balls he has.
Both men were gassed during these gifs because they had one hell of a fight and Nate has never looked the same after all the damage he took expecially in first round
when Conor was knocking him down at will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back