Top #1 Conor McGregor UFC Performance inside the Octagon?

Alvarez and Aldo are both incredibly impressive performances.

And this is coming from someone who thinks Conor McGregor is a cancer in the sport.

Reactions: G10
Nate finished Conor in the first fight and instead of avoiding the guy he wanted to fight again asap which speaks volumes of the giant balls he has.
Both men were gassed during these gifs because they had one hell of a fight and Nate has never looked the same after all the damage he took expecially in first round when Conor was knocking him down at will.

Lol at Nate being gassed. Your favorite fighter has no heart and folds like a lawn chair against excellence. Nice thread little one.

Lol at Nate being gassed. Your favorite fighter has no heart and folds like a lawn chair against excellence. Nice thread little one.
Obiviously Nate was gassed else he would had jumped on him just like he did the first fight...

Why does it feel like you make the same thread over and over?
Its funny that I read the title and immediately knew it'd be Murder_KickHC making it.

But my favorite Conor performance had to be against Diaz.

nate-diaz-in-action-against-conor-mcgregor-7-752x501.jpg

206_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

dtzm8xdezzybgswfk1jj.0.0.jpg

Reactions: G10
Connor is UFC’s not entertaining fighter

Some of this mcgregor fanboy stuff is such a hype job. I’m Irish and by default a fan. But let’s not start saying the Diaz fights showed anything that positive. The first one showed us he wasn’t hanging with talented fighters on the ground AND that for a guy who crossed over to boxing he got solidly outboxed.

The second one was a close fight. Mcgregor showed some ring smarts and fought the fight his own way. Scraping past Diaz who is notoriously hot and cold.

Im not shitting on anyone. A fan on Diaz and Cerrone. But neither was champ. Diaz also best Cerrone, badly and in his prime. A win over him isn’t a career defining moment.

Alvarez was a great win but being the man to topple Aldo is a career defining moment. It was like Werdum dubbing Fedor, Weidman besting Anderson. Knocking an all time great off top spot is an amazing thing. And to KO Aldo stiff quick was something special. Easily the best thing he has and likely will ever do in MMA

Considering most people talked about how Aldo was going to expose Conor, it has to be Aldo.

Yes, Conor wrecked many top fighters he was expected to lose against, but the certainty people had with Aldo is unmatched.

Some of this mcgregor fanboy stuff is such a hype job. I’m Irish and by default a fan. But let’s not start saying the Diaz fights showed anything that positive. The first one showed us he wasn’t hanging with talented fighters on the ground AND that for a guy who crossed over to boxing he got solidly outboxed.

The second one was a close fight. Mcgregor showed some ring smarts and fought the fight his own way. Scraping past Diaz who is notoriously hot and cold.

Im not shitting on anyone. A fan on Diaz and Cerrone. But neither was champ. Diaz also best Cerrone, badly and in his prime. A win over him isn’t a career defining moment.

Alvarez was a great win but being the man to topple Aldo is a career defining moment. It was like Werdum dubbing Fedor, Weidman besting Anderson. Knocking an all time great off top spot is an amazing thing. And to KO Aldo stiff quick was something special. Easily the best thing he has and likely will ever do in MMA

Considering Diaz walks 20+ pounds heavier than Conor is absolutely extraordinary that Conor beat him.

Conor fights in many different weight classes like a true and fearless fighter.

Both Aldo and Alvarez mentally melted during the Conor fight. If they were at their best, it wouldn't be easy for Conor. That mental pressure doesn't mean anything for someone like, lets say Nate Diaz, which is why he performed far better than both, not because he was better than both.

Aldo was obvious, but Alvarez as well couldn't handle the pressure in his biggest fight of his career. If you look at Alvarez's fights, when he is favorite, he just melts, in Gaethje fight, Gaethje was favorite against Alvarez so he performed better than usual, RDA was favorite as well and he performed better, against Poirier and Conor? He just got destroyed. He just took the belt with a lucky punch against RDA, then his first fight as a champion is fighting the featherweight champion Conor, because it would bring him more money, terrible choice and a slap to the face of the lightweight division, he totally deserved to be humiliated by Conor, and then Poirier.

Nate finished Conor in the first fight and instead of avoiding the guy he wanted to fight him again asap which speaks volumes of the giant balls he has.
Both men were gassed during these gifs because they had one hell of a fight and Nate has never looked the same after all the damage he took expecially in first round
when Conor was knocking him down at will.
If Conor didn't take the rematch with Nate, even Dana couldn't give him the lightweight title shot against Alvarez and he couldn't arrange the boxing fight against Floyd after that terrible and pathetic performance against Nate, I remember Floyd was trying very hard to being an advocate for Conor when Stephen A. Smith asked him why Conor deserves to fight with him after Nate Diaz finished him, if Conor didn't win the rematch in a short time he couldn't get those fights. That's also why mr tap out easily tapped against Nate as well, because if he didn't, if he passed out, he would be suspended for 6 months and that would mean that he couldn't make Alvarez to deliver his belt to Conor on a golden platter and then he couldn't fight with Floyd.

People here like to discredit early KOs for whatever reason so I'd say Eddie. 8 minutes of pure mastery in distance management and counterstriking.
It’s cool from a promo angle but not really from a fight analysis angle. Eddie was a better performance since Conor showed more. Disagree with Sonnen for sure though about it being best since Eddie employed zero grappling which prevented Conor from highlighting his grappling... so he was just out-striking a comparative brawler. The result wasn’t entirely unexpected in that sense.

I agree on distance/counter striking angle of that fight though. That’s what made it his best.

All jokes hate and Conor bashing aside, the dude is a great fighter.
His Aldo and Alvarez fights are probably the top ones.

Considering Diaz walks 20+ pounds heavier than Conor is absolutely extraordinary that Conor beat him.

Conor fights in many different weight classes like a true and fearless fighter.
Conor fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and thats why he is Infinite times more popular than any other fighter will ever be.

Why does it feel like you make the same thread over and over?

I liked the thread...when I thought it would devolve into a discussion of his truly best performance: running his mouth.

I swear he beat Aldo with psychology. Aldo literally was not in martial arts mode, he was in "gonna fu8!k this fool up bad right now" mode and Mc G is a great counter striker. Aldo was too pissed to keep the fight in his areas of strength.

I was hoping to hear about his best trash talk performances. I do believe they are at least as good, no probably better than his Octagon performances. He makes his money with his trash talk game. So was it Khabib and the chair? Was it Aldo?

Oh well...instead another standard Mc G thread.

I liked the thread...when I thought it would devolve into a discussion of his truly best performance: running his mouth.

I swear he beat Aldo with psychology. Aldo literally was not in martial arts mode, he was in "gonna fu8!k this fool up bad right now" mode and Mc G is a great counter striker. Aldo was too pissed to keep the fight in his areas of strength.

I was hoping to hear about his best trash talk performances. I do believe they are at least as good, no probably better than his Octagon performances. He makes his money with his trash talk game. So was it Khabib and the chair? Was it Aldo?

Oh well...instead another standard Mc G thread.
I think for Aldo it was more like "I cant lose to this guy, my whole country wants to shut him up" high pressure kind of thing but I think his trash talk was at his most effective against Khabib when he really got under his skin to a point where it was more like genuine fear of getting caught. That burst of relieaf and getting as far away from the situation as possible once the referee stopped the fight is probably why he jumped over the cage looking hesitant because its extremely unlikely that Dillon Danis screamed something so offensive that he just had to get it back to that extend.
Worth nothing is his inside cage trashtalk against Mendes that seemed to visibly effect him.

Last edited:
Out of all of his UFC performances, I think his second fight with Nate Diaz is his best. I'm a huge Conor hater, but I was very impressed with how he was able to fight through exhaustion in the championship rounds, and he even won round 4 against Diaz when it looked all but certain that he was going to lose the same way he lost the first time. Granted, I thought Diaz should've won, but that fight definitely proved to me that Conor was much more than just a flashy fast-starter. The guy can dig deep and fight a war when he needs to.

Conor fights anyone at anytime at anyweight and thats why he is Infinite times more popular than any other fighter will ever be.

This is one part of the Conor fandom I can't stand. Yes, he's taken a lot of short notice fights. You know who else has? Almost every fighter on the roster! There are lots of guys that take short notice opponents, but Conor gets all this praise for it? Besides, every time Conor has taken a short notice opponent, it was for a fight he was already preparing for. There was never a case where Conor stepped in to replace someone else in a fight. The one time he had the opportunity against Ferguson, he turned it town. Spare me.

Spending 12+ hours a day for 15 years straight in some online forum with the sole purpose of spreading as much of negativity and hate as possible must be fruitfull life to live.

It's a karate forum.

It's also fruitful, not fruitfull.

Can't decide between that Khabib fight or Nate bork1}

Back