Too tired for sex after work

My wife's always tired. It's slowly killing me.

She's an RN (3-12 hour shifts) who is also in school to get her masters (2 days a week). So I'll cut her some slack.

I'm a f'n cowboy, always have been. Way too much sexual energy.

I've been so tired that I didn't try to get it.

But I've never turned it down when offered because I was exhausted.

Agree with this. Need time to recoup even if it only takes about an hour.

I think a better question is 'Would you go straight to sex if you come home from work to different very attractive women everyday?'

Not these days. These days the novelty of new ass has worn off. I got married precisely because the joy of new ass wasn't worth the mental gymnastics of dealing with women I didn't like - even for one nighters.

I have never turned it down, mostly because I've been single and been in flings. I have been so tired and soldiered through it, then I'm out of it seconds after I've finished. Been on top going at it and speeding up so fast I thought I would have heart failure, getting my arm under her head and neck, halfway towards an arm triangle

The honor is mine as well and Oh-se-oh can mean hello or walk in peace and harmony.

Walk in peace and harmony, I'm hoping I run into a Native Indian to say those words...a long shot but one can always hope...

Walk in peace and harmony, I'm hoping I run into a Native Indian to say those words...a long shot but one can always hope...

You never know who or what you may run into these days and I am sure you will get to use it eventually.

not trying to be a dick but how old are you?

I go to work, school full time, train (not patting myself on the back) and still have energy for sex

Amen to that one. I will be 53 in a about 6 weeks and would get up off my deathbed for sex.

I'm older than that and hope to die having sex. Now if it was having sex with a woman my age, I might not be quite as anxious.

Back