Too tired for sex after work

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
I remember a married friend telling me about this. The same thing is happening to me now. I come home and just want to take a nap. Of course it's not all the time, but If I wasn't as tired I'd probably be up for some good old fashion love-making almost every day.

How many of you guys experience this as well?

Have sex with your woman. It will give you more energy.

Isn't it up to the woman to say "oh honey, I'm too tired for sex...."?

Amen to that one. I will be 53 in a about 6 weeks and would get up off my deathbed for sex.

Do you not like having sex with your girl anymore?

Yeah, I think that's the stereotype. That it's the woman who is too tired.

But then you have Al Bundy type situations where the woman wants it all the time and the guy is often too burnt out. In my case, my girl stays home all day so it's usually me who wants to take a nap when I get home (when it happens that I'm too tired, that is).

Do you not like having sex with your girl anymore?

I definitely do. But I get home and am completely exhausted. It's not all the time, but I didn't ever think it'd happen to me.

I'm pretty sure it's not only me and my married pal who experience this with their girls.

Amen to that one. I will be 53 in a about 6 weeks and would get up off my deathbed for sex.

Well, me too, in theory. :icon_lol:

But, we're not 18 anymore.

When I get home I'm pretty close to death. :icon_lol:

Mind is willing, body isn't.

I need a decent meal in me, shower or something - then I'd be more into it.

Right when I get home? Nope, about THE worst time for me.

So if it was a different girl, maybe someone you've seen before that is pretty hot, you'd still rather nap than bust deep inside?

So if it was a different girl, maybe someone you've seen before that is pretty hot, you'd still rather nap than bust deep inside?

Maybe if it was very early on in the relationship. But once I got past the stage that I didn't want it like 3 times a day, I don't think a new girl would make the difference.

Yeah, I think that's the stereotype. That it's the woman who is too tired.

But then you have Al Bundy type situations where the woman wants it all the time and the guy is often too burnt out. In my case, my girl stays home all day so it's usually me who wants to take a nap when I get home (when it happens that I'm too tired, that is).
read that as Ted Bundy :p had to reread before it sunk in haha

I am only 30 but often need a nap after a meal these days, or an hour or so in the afternoon, should I be going out for some exercise instead? single so sex isn't an option

read that as Ted Bundy :p had to reread before it sunk in haha

I am only 30 but often need a nap after a meal these days, or an hour or so in the afternoon, should I be going out for some exercise instead?

Lol....I think I just generally get tired easily. That may be it for me.

I remember a married friend telling me about this. The same thing is happening to me now. I come home and just want to take a nap. Of course it's not all the time, but If I wasn't as tired I'd probably be up for some good old fashion love-making almost every day.

How many of you guys experience this as well?

sounds like your girlfriend might be a bit heavy or you a bit gay.

Maybe this is the woman

Back