Too tired for sex after work

Well, me too, in theory. :icon_lol:

But, we're not 18 anymore.

When I get home I'm pretty close to death. :icon_lol:

Mind is willing, body isn't.

I need a decent meal in me, shower or something - then I'd be more into it.

Right when I get home? Nope, about THE worst time for me.

The important thing is you are still able and willing to. We all have our rituals when it comes to bumping uglies and I have mine as well.

I definitely do. But I get home and am completely exhausted. It's not all the time, but I didn't ever think it'd happen to me.

I'm pretty sure it's not only me and my married pal who experience this with their girls.

This is Sherdog, most will live up to the Sherdog name...you know the "I'm a blackbelt in BJJ, train MMA every day, make $100K a year etc"

I'm with you. There are a few days a month where I just don't feel like it and it has nothing to do with attraction, or lack thereof, for my wife.

You should hit up happy hour after work (make sure the place has a good bathroom to do coke in) and come home wired and drunk all hyped up in smash mode

It happens but if your wife strips down its changes thugs almost every time

It's pretty normal. Good news is you should be getting a new ipad any day.

A sad but true thing.

I get too tired to do lots of things, sometimes sex is one of them. After a long day, dealing with crap, trying to make a dollar out of fifteen cents (a dime and a nickel) - I just want to put my feet up and be left alone.

I get on that "Stop, I'm not in the mood" whine.

It does make me feel like a little bitch though...

I'm starting to hate my desk job just because I think it drains me by the time I'm off work. I usually try to go straight to the gym after to counter it but still. It's annoying I'm this young and I never feel like I have the amount of energy I want or need.

Screwing hasn't become a problem as of yet.

I've only got two words for you brah - Tobasco enema

Well, me too, in theory. :icon_lol:

But, we're not 18 anymore.

When I get home I'm pretty close to death. :icon_lol:

Mind is willing, body isn't.

I need a decent meal in me, shower or something - then I'd be more into it.

Right when I get home? Nope, about THE worst time for me.

Agree with this. Need time to recoup even if it only takes about an hour.

I think a better question is 'Would you go straight to sex if you come home from work to different very attractive women everyday?'

Agree with this. Need time to recoup even if it only takes about an hour.

I think a better question is 'Would you go straight to sex if you come home from work to different very attractive women everyday?'

I like that idea and would have to say oh hell yes to it.

I remember a married friend telling me about this. The same thing is happening to me now. I come home and just want to take a nap. Of course it's not all the time, but If I wasn't as tired I'd probably be up for some good old fashion love-making almost every day.

How many of you guys experience this as well?

I think you need a different woman. Its obvious she doesn't get you "excited" anymore.

Imagine if it was a new woman you were seeing. It wouldn't matter how long you worked, you would be thinking about her all day and then get excited to see her soon as you were done work. You wouldn't be tired, you would be re-energized.

A new woman in your life works wonders. It is said that a change is better than a rest.

I like that idea and would have to say oh hell yes to it.

Yup. See, so the original question is maybe really about your desire to have intimacy with your ol' lady and not really much about the act of sex itself during a situation in which you're physically exhausted.

Yup. See, so the original question is maybe really about your desire to have intimacy with your ol' lady and not really much about the act of sex itself during a situation in which you're physically exhausted.

Sex and sports is 90% mental for me. That's why I still compete in mma and amateur wrestling at my age.

Amen to that one. I will be 53 in a about 6 weeks and would get up off my deathbed for sex.

This gave me a good chuckle.

Edit: Damn man, you're my father's age...need to start showing a little more respect around here.

This gave me a good chuckle.

Edit: Damn man, you're my father's age...need to start showing a little more respect around here.

Can not help myself because I have good genetics and that Cherokee blood keeps me going strong.

Back