• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Too many deluded BJ Penn fans

lol.

It was WAY worse a couple years ago.

It's called being a fan damnit.

Breaking news: Rory involved in DUI crash

More: Rory to be a coach in the ultimate fighter against a LW

There used to be 'too many deluded BJ fans,' but I think its down to a managable number now...

Phenomenal performance by Rory, I never would have thought he would have outboxed BJ but when he started connecting with that GSP jab I was like oh shit...

Thought BJ was gonna make it a ground match smh hope he moves to lw or retires, he looked depressed.

9_muslim-prayer-low-res.jpg

gervinho is guru.

This thread has been subbed.

I think it's fair to peg Rory as a moderate favorite. But it's another thing to claim that Rory's going to beat Penn without breaking a sweat. To say this fight is "not even going to be competitive" exposes your lack of appreciation for Penn's skill sets

man you were wrong...

The size differance was like rory fighting jon jones... That being said Rory also outclassed him which made the beatdown that much worse...

It seems like rorys also angling to create a character to rake up his ppv sales when he eventually headlines

I guess this wasn't "motivated penn" and "omg he got that look in his eyes!" penn like they all say before each of his fights.

Back