• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Too many deluded BJ Penn fans

Fitness.....BJ cant fight 3 rounds, hell he can barely fight 2 rounds. So it doesnt matter what skillset you have if you are too tired to use them and defend yourself. Why do people say this is the most motivated and fittest BJ in a while before every fight?

And if BJ rocks/finishes Rory in the first because his boxing is leagues ahead of his?

yeah bj fans are crazy. if he wins vs. rory they will say he is p4p number 1.lol

not as crazy as the sherdoggers saying he was done when he responded by knocking hughes out and all the diego (imagine that at one time there were diego sanchez fans on sherdog) saying BJ was in trouble hahaa

Why make another thread like this when you could have posted in the countless other threads? What would make you think that Rory can manhandle BJ? Breakdown Rory's skill set v. BJ's and see where he outshines him.

Damn..we've got a butt hurt Penn fan, here. It's gonna be bad by the 2nd round, so you'd better prepare yourself.

BJ by brutal GnP followed by a sub.

Sub sandwich, and whatever Penn orders I'mma get too.

But I really don't care who wins the fight as long as it doesn't go to decision and is a good fight.

I want Rory to win. I think Rory will win. But BJ Penn is a great fighter, and I've never seen anyone run through him in the Octagon. GSP and Diaz wore him down in their own distinctive ways, but they didn't run through him. So I don't see why anyone who thinks Penn will win - even win easily - is deluded.

Ro Mac is next generation shit. BJ should retire after this fight.

Damn..we've got a butt hurt Penn fan, here. It's gonna be bad by the 2nd round, so you'd better prepare yourself.

Lol what's so butt hurt about my post? There is like 10 threads on the topic, I just want substance not he's the new breed, Penn has no tank, Rory is the next GSP.

I like both fighters, but what would give anyone the impression that he would man handle BJ? Maybe you could elaborate??

So size and physique matter?

Mike Russow
137854602.jpg

Todd Duffee
tumblr_mb3kbnABOW1reiv6ro1_500.jpg

Guess who won when they fought?
HammerFISTofDOOM.gif

Lol what's so butt hurt about my post? There is like 10 threads on the topic, I just want substance not he's the new breed, Penn has no tank, Rory is the next GSP.

I like both fighters, but what would give anyone the impression that he would man handle BJ? Maybe you could elaborate??

He suplexed NATE DIAZ! NEW BREED

So size and physique matter?
Mike Russow
137854602.jpg

Todd Duffee
tumblr_mb3kbnABOW1reiv6ro1_500.jpg

Guess who won when they fought?
HammerFISTofDOOM.gif

You're gonna get yourself banned breh.

is rory really that much better than fitch? if bj comes in shape we have ourselves a fight imo

Well there's this from BJ - hhttp://youtu.be/tTT4PIvg9oA

And this - http://youtu.be/HdvOfCz6_tk

I know he's old, but this isn't his first rodeo against a bigger fighter. He's lost some seriously stupid fights because of being out of shape, but the only fights he's lost while in shape are against GSP and he's the only person to mess up GSP the way he did in the first round of their first fight. I have no idea how this fight is going to end, but Penn got me interested in MMA because of his crazy ability to both light people up and pull of techniques that make his legs look like they are rubber bands.

Too bad he hasn't stayed motivated at LW. We would have three perennial champs at LW, WW, and MW.

Back