Media Tony Posts Highlights On IG... Of Khabib?

Tony is the type of ninja turtle that has extra anchovies on his pizza.

You gotta love Tony. He is saying: Khabib destroyed everybody he fought, now watch me destroy Habib

Next level headgames here.

Tony doesn't play the game, he IS the game.

Revolutionary.

I actually agree that this appears to be some kind of bizzarro head game or some form of clowning that Tony is trying to work here.

Tony’s mind doesn’t work the way a normal person’s does, so I think it will be a bit hard for us to understand.

Lol @ "Tony is the type guy to trash talk posting a pic of his next opponent smashing people"

Let's see if Khabib is confident and cordial enough to reciprocate with a collage of Tony's slaughtered victims faces?

Tony is the type of guy to omit his picture of Khabib choking him out.

Planting the seed for his picture on that wall, nothing to be ashamed for

Who did it better?
images

Shows he takes khabib quite seriously and knows he has serious work cut out for him.

It’s clever to detail your opponent as a top operator. That way, if you beat them, you come out looking like the man who took out the beast.

<seedat>

Please Tony, beat Khabib and piss all over Dana’s McGregor/Khabib party.

<13>

You have to like Tony !
He is special animal.
Dana is probably scared to see him beat Khabib !

He should just add a black window to the collage for „the end“ of khabibs reign , putting a pic of his darth champshitonlychoke into.

This is the same thing Mayweather would do. Acknowledge the greatness of your opponent, which elevated the greatness of you beating them.

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to beat the guy who's beaten all the other guys

It's psychological, he's lulling his opponent into a false sense of security and he's mentally preparing himself for his enemy's most dangerous coarse of action.

Back