Media Tony Posts Highlights On IG... Of Khabib?

Tony just wanted to remind everyone how good Khabib was.

Jarl

I can’t wait for Tony’s press conference and staredown with Khabib! It will be epic especially because Khabib’s English got better now

I don't see the big deal in giving your opponent respect. If anything, it makes your win look better if you get by him. They're both so established that there really isn't a hole to poke in their resumes of late so what really is the point on trying to trash the other guy? Based on strength of schedule, and win streak(Both riding 12 fight win streaks within the promotion) this is one of the most presitigious title fights as far as legacy goes of all time. No harm in understanding the gravity of what you're competing for.

Tony is not a regular guy,
any other guy who will face Khabib is scared but Tony is not that type of a guy.
imo , his brain cells doesnt know what fear is

"IT" being what? Tony made them bleed more. Cowboy always looks like that after a fight, unless he gets shoulder shrugged. Over all I would say khabib did it better since the wasnt ever wobbled or cut or anything but dominating. Tony is great. Fun to watch, but does get hit, wobbled, in trouble. He has great cardio and probably is the best at recovering from being knocked silly.

Should be a great fight, all about who dictates where the fight happens. Tony has had a lot of guys stand with him. Bad idea imo. Lee kinda manhandled him in round 1, gassed and gave up in 2nd. With the staph I get he was short on gas but it did show Tony getting taken down, overpowered, and even mounted by a grappler not on the same level as khabib.
Remember that Tony is a 5 round fighter. Khabib would 100% win a 3 rounder. Thats why this is interesting.

Would be hilarious if tony beat the fuck out of khabib

Remember that Tony is a 5 round fighter. Khabib would 100% win a 3 rounder. Thats why this is interesting.
People talk about him slowing down in 3r . Hut it's a planned event. They do it on purpose to have more energy for champ rounds. 3rd would be his best round to try to catch khabib. Just unlikely imo

Back