• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tony hate is out of hand.

There is like a million Tony hate threads right now and it blows my fuckin mind. Maybe the toughest fighter that's ever made the walk and you sherbros shit on him because he loses a couple fights.( vs. 2 amazing fighters)

If anything these last two fights confirmed why I am such a fan. His heart is fucking legendary. Everybody else taps to that armbar. Everybody else would have been unconscious when Justin tagged them like that and somehow after 4 rounds he was still there trying sad imenari rolls for a hope in hell at victory.

Fuck you fair weather fans that only root for a fighter when they are winning. Real fans hate you. War Tony!
Need more pretend sand throwing

Can you spot your sources saying RDA was on roids or was USADA’d? Didn’t the RDA that lost to Tony move up to WW and steamroll several top 10’s and even fight for an interim title even though he was notably undersized for 170? His 5 round conditioning looked as good as ever when he wrecked Lawler and his physique has always looked the same. Isn’t he still top 10 at 35 yrs old and tons of mileage? Mods, are unfounded PED accusations considered fighter bashing?? Did Nate have steroids in his tequila shots when he ate Conor’s lunch the following week? Surely because I’ve never seen Nate handle an elite fighter like that.

Lol take a xanax bud.

Back