Tony Ferguson vows to make Khabib Nurmagomedov piss blood in Brooklyn

Tony's trashtalk is 80s pro wrestler level

Come khabib time
his fighting style will look just like his breakdancing, all that extra movement just to end up on the floor stiff

Such A Ferguson Type Of Statement.
War People's Champ!

“I told everybody I’m going to make him piss blood. I said that a while ago,” said Ferguson during a recent interview on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show. “This guy has got an issue and his name is Tony Ferguson and I’m coming after him. It’s hunting season, baby.”

“He’s just another opponent. I already beat that dude. I showed up to UFC 209 and I saw it in his face, I saw quit."

“I called him out, called my shot and it worked. I’m in this dude’s head, he’s looking at me and he is going to be training so hard and be so nervous and he’s going to make a mistake. I am going to capitalize on that,” he added. “I’m going to catch him during the scrambles. Scrambled eggs baby.”

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Yeah Cowboy (who's top 5 btw) really had him in trouble.:rolleyes:
Cowboy is on his way out and most definitely isn’t top 5. Khabib, Tony, Conor, rusting and justing fill out the top 5

Cowboy is on his way out and most definitely isn’t top 5. Khabib, Tony, Conor, rusting and justing fill out the top 5

Cowboy was sure top 5 then, technically he still is (though I agree at this point he shouldn't be).

Remember Iaquinta was everyone's darling coming off beating Lee easily and Cowboy absolutely clowned and busted up Al. So when Tony beat Cowboy it wasn't Cowboy coming off a KO loss. It was Cowboy coming off giving a prolonged, easy beatdown to a guy everyone at the time thought was top 5 (and was ranked 4th).

And while Cowboy did land a few decent shots in rd 1 vs Tony, he never had Tony in any trouble at all and was already fading by the end of rd 1 at the beating he was receiving.

Can't wait for this fight, I just hope it happens for real this time

How are we supposed to verify it? Somebody gonna sneak into the bathroom after Khabib pisses and see if there's blood?
Just ask Conor, Khabib has been using his mouth as a urinal.

A long, long time ago people had respect for themselves. They would simply not say things that were not provable. At least, most had that level of respect for themselves. Now-a-days, it's the exception. And coner and colby are what we have to thank for that. So now all the goofs want to get on that train. Well, Tony is probably clinical so I guess he gets a pass?

Does this mean you think tony wins, easily?
Khabib will mount him, nullify his bottom game completely. It will likely be a decision or late finish by Khabib where he dominates every exchange. EVERY single one. People will actually be shocked to find out that Tony took a worse beating than Conor did.

Khabib will mount him, nullify his bottom game completely. It will likely be a decision or late finish by Khabib where he dominates every exchange. EVERY single one. People will actually be shocked to find out that Tony took a worse beating than Conor did.

I don't know who will win, but I absolutely GUARANTEE you that Tony will be more competitive than Conor was.

If Khabib chokes Tony out watch for him to take a piss in the octagon afterwards.

I don't know who will win, but I absolutely GUARANTEE you that Tony will be more competitive than Conor was.

I'm a Jon Jones fanboy, and I'm literally more confident that Khabib will DESTROY Tony than I am that Jones will beat Reyes.

Back