Tony Ferguson vows to make Khabib Nurmagomedov piss blood in Brooklyn

I dont think Khabib can get in Tony's head.

Tony is legitimately mentally ill. It’s cringey that people actually enjoy his Schtick. The man is not well, let’s not pretend his incoherent rambling is cool.

Cowboy is top 5??

He still is, check the rankings. Now, I don't agree with that at all but when Tony beat him he was coming off smoking Hernandez (who was a rising prospect) and then clowning Iaquinta (who was ranked 4th at the time as he was coming off an easy win over Kevin Lee). WHEN Tony beat Cowboy, the ranking was justified for Cowboy.

Tony is going to use Khabib's dirty wig to wipe up the blood.

Is piss blood another crazy name for a submission Eddie bravo came up with ?

He still is, check the rankings. Now, I don't agree with that at all but when Tony beat him he was coming off smoking Hernandez (who was a rising prospect) and then clowning Iaquinta (who was ranked 4th at the time as he was coming off an easy win over Kevin Lee). WHEN Tony beat Cowboy, the ranking was justified for Cowboy.

Iaquinta was a great win for Cowboy...

I wonder how he would do vs Khabib. He is excellent vs wrestlers.

Is piss blood another crazy name for a submission Eddie bravo came up with ?
You can piss blood if you get hit in the kidneys too much but it's mainly a boxing thing.

Iaquinta was a great win for Cowboy...

I wonder how he would do vs Khabib. He is excellent vs wrestlers.

Now? Cowboy would get smoked. I think he (finally) is having all these years catch up to him.

I really worry about Tony for this fight. He has been having life and death with journeymen his last couple of bouts
Khabib doesn't have deadly finishing striking power. It's going to come down to whether Khabib can Khabib Tony by taking him down and grinding him.

Every top fighter he's faced has been the guy he wasn't going to be able to do that against, and he's done it to every one. While I'd love to see Tony scramble-eggs a different fight, I'm done thinking Khabib won't be able to wrestle-fuck his opponent into a red smear. He's proven it too many times.

I’ll be excited for this fight when it’s official after weigh-ins. Until then, don’t tease me like before.

What about prime?

Would be interesting. Would still favor Khabib's grappling and control but Cowboy at his absolute best would be no picnic at all. The issue is figuring out which version of Cerrone is the best one. He's had ebbs and flows in his career, it's not the traditional arc.

Tony is legitimately mentally ill. It’s cringey that people actually enjoy his Schtick. The man is not well, let’s not pretend his incoherent rambling is cool.
They don't really care about the guy as long as he bleeds for them.

search

"I just hurt my groin in there, and Jon, he knew exactly what to do to stop my footwork and stop my movement and my flow, my distance,” Gustafsson said. “So he just made sure I couldn’t move anymore. That was it. He took me down and I couldn’t get up.

"I took damage to the pubic bone during Jones fight. It developed into a hemorrhage the size of a tennis ball and really hindered my movement."

Jones did make Gus piss blood in the rematch

Back