Tony Ferguson vows to make Khabib Nurmagomedov piss blood in Brooklyn

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

“I told everybody I’m going to make him piss blood. I said that a while ago,” said Ferguson during a recent interview on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show. “This guy has got an issue and his name is Tony Ferguson and I’m coming after him. It’s hunting season, baby.”

“He’s just another opponent. I already beat that dude. I showed up to UFC 209 and I saw it in his face, I saw quit."

“I called him out, called my shot and it worked. I’m in this dude’s head, he’s looking at me and he is going to be training so hard and be so nervous and he’s going to make a mistake. I am going to capitalize on that,” he added. “I’m going to catch him during the scrambles. Scrambled eggs baby.”

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

Last edited:
Tony always rambles delusionally.

I really worry about Tony for this fight. He has been having life and death with journeymen his last couple of bouts

“I told everybody I’m going to make him piss blood. I said that a while ago,” said Ferguson during a recent interview on Ariel Helwani’s MMA Show. “This guy has got an issue and his name is Tony Ferguson and I’m coming after him. It’s hunting season, baby.”

“He’s just another opponent. I already beat that dude. I showed up to UFC 209 and I saw it in his face, I saw quit."

“I called him out, called my shot and it worked. I’m in this dude’s head, he’s looking at me and he is going to be training so hard and be so nervous and he’s going to make a mistake. I am going to capitalize on that,” he added. “I’m going to catch him during the scrambles. Scrambled eggs baby.”

https://www.mmamania.com/platform/a...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
“I told everybody....”
Tony talks too much.

I really worry about Tony for this fight. He has been having life and death with journeymen his last couple of bouts
I am worried as well. But everytime I start to doubt him he turns around and turns his opponents into hamburger.

No matter what else happens if he can make Khabib bleed it will be great!
:cool:

Yeah Cowboy (who's top 5 btw) really had him in trouble.:rolleyes:

How are we supposed to verify it? Somebody gonna sneak into the bathroom after Khabib pisses and see if there's blood?

Wasn't this guy tearing down walls in his house looking for tracking devices and calling himself Jesus just a year ago? He is legitimately mentally ill lmfao

i really want one of those grappling dummies but im a broke bitch

I don't give a rat's ass who says what until these two are in the cage together. They both need to train in bubblewrap ffs.

Back