Tony Ferguson is a genius for accepting Cerrone. He knows itll be his easiest fight in a while.

If Cerrone is on, he could make Tony look foolish. Does tony have better stand up? Not sure about that
Better BJJ? Not sure
Maybe slight edge in cardio, wrestling, and liver health

Odds should be for ferg, but it wouldn’t be surprising if Cerrone pieces him up... after all, it’s not the title fight

Yeah, I had a couple off picks in the past but I think the majority know that sometimes you just get unlucky. Dont tell me that Rose, Silva, and Lee were bad picks as of late. Not my fault that crazy flukes are happening left and right. Lee wasn't ready for 170. He would adjust and win the rematch imo. Ferguson vs Cerrone is the definition of a lock if there every was one.

Nothing wrong with favoring one fighter and being incorrect, but saying someone is a "lock" or "easiest pick everrrrr" after you have been wrong several times in a row seems silly and like it would have taught you not to make such absolute proclamations.

I think Tony got this unless Cerrone can land that headkick as Cerrone has no KO power in his hands just good combos but they wont stop Tony

Also ive been thinking who has the better ground game if it hits the ground hard to tell really

Yeah, I had a couple off picks in the past but I think the majority know that sometimes you just get unlucky. Dont tell me that Rose, Silva, and Lee were bad picks as of late. Not my fault that crazy flukes are happening left and right. Lee wasn't ready for 170. He would adjust and win the rematch imo. Ferguson vs Cerrone is the definition of a lock if there every was one.

Stop posting threads. And thanks for jinxing Ferg with your shitty ass picks

I look forward to see who bumps this when TS is wrong again.

Cerrone might have had his best overall performance against Al. He looked incredible. If that Cowboy shows up its not going to be an easy night for Tony.

A real genius. Right until he gets knocked out.

If I had to pick a winner in this fight I’d say it’s either gonna be tony or cowboy....

You motherfucker!

you just cursed Tony with your shitty prediction!

As a massive Tony fan, I get the feeling that this thread isn't going to fucking age very well...

I don't know ... I like Cowboy in this fight.

Cowboy usually loses to superior strikers or people with amazing body kicks.

Tony isn't a superior striker tehcnically and his kicks aren't the best.

Tony usually wins with his chin and pace.

Cowboy hits hard and accurate and doesn't tire.

So yea ... I like Cowboy. I think stylistically he will make it look easy too.

I give this one to Tony... but Being a Dad Cowboy is a Game Fighter. It was always psychological with him... and his son seem that have lessened these demons in him! Said after his last fight Good Ol Prime Cowboy would've folder like a deck a card in his last fight, instead of battling back!

Tony shouldn't be fighting for anything less than a title but I am sure he needs a steady stream of income and since he isn't next in line then why not take a gimme fight to get paid and stay active. He is going to walk through Cerrone in 2 rds.

Cerrone is a good fighter but he folds in these big fights. We saw it against RDA and against Till as of late. Ferguson and his managemrnt know this fight is a lock. I'm personally shocked to see people think Cerrone has a chance and I think Cerrone is making a big mistake for accepting this fight so soon. For Cerrone to even be competitive he needs a very good full camp with a nice recovery. Itll still be a good fight though.

Anyways, for those of you who bet I would parlay Ferguson and Tai Tuivasa. Those are the biggest locks at 238. Easy picks. Should be a good night.
A lock in gambler language is a premonition of being broke. That said I like Tony in this fight but not as a lock.

Is Lee beating RDA the easiest call of the year?
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/is-lee-beating-rda-the-easiest-call-of-the-year.3960137/

Not only is Lee going to have a huge size advantage but he is going to be stronger and quicker. RDA has been looking like a former shell of himself. I might not even watch this fight if I can find something better to do because RDA is going to get ragdolled. Kinda sucks have squash matches as main events.

giphy.gif

419649-14363303.png

If he didn’t grab that sub, I would have nailed that one.

Cowboy can beat Tony, but it is true he will not have enough time to recover from his last bout and get a full camp for Tony.

Tony knows this and that is the only reason he accepted this fight.

Bet slip or stfu

I went 4/4 my last parlay bc of “locks” like yourself giving me the better odds for the easy picks.

Cerrone def has a 30-50% shot of winning this.

No lock.

Max is a better fighter than Cerrone? He is giving up size but Cerrone simply isn't that good. Career top 10? Definitely but thats about it.

I believe Tony would have beaten Max at 155 just based on his size but Tony gets dropped a lot in fights and Max has very accurate striking. Poirier simply has a very good chin at 155.

The UFC career leader in wins and finishes "isn't that good" ? Just stop right there.

Max loses to the vast majority of the top 10 at LW, Donald racked a lot of wins, finishes, and bonuses fighting the top of the LW division over the years.

"Tony gets dropped a lot in fights", You are better than that, why continue to spin that myth?

Back