Tony Ferguson is a genius for accepting Cerrone. He knows itll be his easiest fight in a while.

Cowboy is like 10-1 or something over his last 11 at LW. With wins over Al, Barboza, Miller, Alvarez, Benson, and Hernandez. Not to mention he was reasonably competitive at WW.

Tony has 15 fights in the UFC, plus the house. Of course he has been hit a few times. IMO, only Lando had him in very deep trouble. There are a couple off balance type kd's as well (MJ, Abel, AP), but only Lando really put him on queer street.

Where is the long list of 15 fight UFC vets who haven't been hit?

First off that win list you mentioned regarding Cerrone is back when he was at his peak. Like I said other than Iaquinta Cerrone hasn't had a top 10 win since 2015. Does that sound like constant improvement?

Tony should win this fight easily.

First off that win list you mentioned regarding Cerrone is back when he was at his peak. Like I said other than Iaquinta Cerrone hasn't had a top 10 win since 2015. Does that sound like constant improvement?

Tony should win this fight easily.

Cowboy went 6-4 at WW since 2015 against respectable opponents. Since his return to LW he looks to be in very good form and I personally don't see a decline since his "peak". I favor Tony, but Cowboy isn't a gimme or "easy" fight at all.

Cerrone is a mentality frail fighter. Tony is going to bully him and we will see Donald melt as he’s want to do in big fight. Maybe after the beating Tony is gonna put on him Donald will stop pretending to be a cowboy.
He didn’t fold to Hernandez
Or al

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back