Media Tony Ferguson implying he SONNED Jones in College. Jones: "You over there feeling suicidal Tony?"

I like Tony a lot, but come on...

This isn’t a good look.

Uh isn't Tony like 10 years older than Jones? How the fuck were they in college together

Tony's an idiot.

Jones on the other hand is just a scumbag, not suprised at all he'd say something like that to Tony.

Tony will rip that fucking chip the CIA put in Jones's elbow to activate him to do MK Ultra shit like spying on the best fighters.

It won't be cinematic.

People who bring the fact that Tony has mental problems are also idiots, in fact, they are the problem here! Why to even mention that to put even more pressure on the person? Rather shut your mouth and mind your own business since you don't know Tony nor he should take your advice.

In a tweet that since has been deleted this is what Jones had to say:

responding to this:

Tony is like a shark. He smells blood. There is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the armor of Jon Jones. If he can't get the Khabib fight, fuck it why not challenge the GOAT who he SONNED in College wrestling.

Its more like Tony is schizophrenic.he smells colors.

Still a badass mofo.

But he is crazy.

Hespect to Jones for always going all in when he lets the douchebag loose

Tony the type of guy who will pick fights with guys 3-4 weight classes above him.

Tony probably heard Jones' voice talk trash to him from inside the walls of his house so now we have this
Dont say I told you but my source tells me tony holds jon personally responsible for planting that micro chip in his leg

Stop calling Tony crazy. He ripped that chip out of his leg, the voices are gone now.

Wait its not cool to make fun of mental health? that was one of the great past times of my youth, we always made fun of the crazy lady in our neighborhood. Fucking PC culture ruining everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back