Media Tony Ferguson implying he SONNED Jones in College. Jones: "You over there feeling suicidal Tony?"

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
In a tweet that since has been deleted this is what Jones had to say:

responding to this:

Tony is like a shark. He smells blood. There is a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: in the armor of Jon Jones. If he can't get the Khabib fight, fuck it why not challenge the GOAT who he SONNED in College wrestling.

Call me a :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: one more time

<codychoke><codychoke><codychoke>

Tony probably heard Jones' voice talk trash to him from inside the walls of his house so now we have this

Tony is crazy but asshole reply to say to someone who has mental problems. Typical Jones.

Jon Jones ATM.
giphy.gif

Ferguson ain't scared of nobody!!! No Fucking Body! Only the freaking MMA gods are holding him and Khabib back.
Remember when Ferguson nearly ankle picked Werdum?!!!!!!!
ezgif-3-30806c09304b.gif

Going to leave this here:

Tony is a bad matchup for Jones

I'd watch it, they'd watch it, and you would too. Book the fight for December please

Tony is a moron, cant wait till khabib beats him and we don't have to hear about this cringey nutcase anymore

At first I thought Jones was making fun of mental health which is extremely fucking sick. But then I read it as Jones calling Tony suicidal for calling out a LHW which is fair enough. Now I'm kinda in the middle. Either way I'm sick of these manlets calling out guys they are inferior to because they are protected by weight classes. It's like sherdoggers calling out fighters.

Back