Media Tony Ferguson implying he SONNED Jones in College. Jones: "You over there feeling suicidal Tony?"

He sonned Werdum too

Tony would get pretzeled immediately after that ankle pick.lol Also kind of weak bringing up Werdum getting knocked out by the current champ, considering Ferguson almost got finished by a dude who is 2-4-2 in the UFC.

Tony is waiting for that LW belt. Going for the LHW belt now!

At first I thought Jones was making fun of mental health which is extremely fucking sick. But then I read it as Jones calling Tony suicidal for calling out a LHW which is fair enough. Now I'm kinda in the middle. Either way I'm sick of these manlets calling out guys they are inferior to because they are protected by weight classes. It's like sherdoggers calling out fighters.

Jon Jones is very considered when speaking. You can tell that he thinks a before he speaks, and has a very deliberate way of explaining himself. There are no accidents or slip of the lips type shit with Jon Jones. If by reading that you feel he was poking fun at the mental issues, then he will have thought about that too, and done it anyway.

If you are wondering if Jones is a mean and vicious piece of shit, look in to why he routinely refers to himself as "Daddy" when talking to, or about Cormier. It's not brought up in any UFC stuff that I have seen. It would be too awful for Cormier to call him on it, and very easy to deflect. But, after the 1st time he did it, he personally called DC to apologise. Only to continually do it after. Basically letting Cormier know for sure it was a dig about his father's murder and not an accident.

Jon Jones is a bad bad person. I'm a fan. But wouldn't piss in his mouth if his tongue was on fire.

Yeah it's not hard to call out someone you'll never met in the cage.

I hate Jones. That being said, Jones sends Tony's lifeless body into the stands. This isn't a matchup lol

Tony Ferguson the kind of guy to talk to a guys dad about beating him up.

Last edited:
Damn, everyone beates Jones back them, no wonder he started doing roids.

On a serious note, Jones was a lot smaller back them so I wouldn't be shoced if they got a competitive match tbh.

I'd watch it, they'd watch it, and you would too. Book the fight for December please
Lol for real. I know i'd watch. At least you know ferg will come to fight unlike someone like lionheart

I think the suicidal thing is reference to a LW calling out a LHW as opposed to any
Its more like Tony is schizophrenic.he smells colors.

Still a badass mofo.

But he is crazy.

That's Synesthesia not schizophrenia. :)

Tony is crazy but asshole reply to say to someone who has mental problems. Typical Jones.
When somebody attacks you without probable cause, then you have the right to respond with ultimate force. Your most effectively vicious strike should be your first. With the goal to make your attacker's life the worst.

Tony is crazy but asshole reply to say to someone who has mental problems. Typical Jones.

what are you talking about? Challenging bones out of the blue is suicide.

I can’t believe a man on an mma forum would be so sensitive to how he used the word suicide.

it’s been used in fighting trash talk forever

Tony's an idiot.

Jones on the other hand is just a scumbag, not suprised at all he'd say something like that to Tony.

I don't know if he meant the mental health pun. Maybe Jones just meant if Tony wants to step to him he must have a death wish. LW vs the lhw goat.

Back