Tony Ferguson best quotes from the helwani show

How anyone can like Tony or be entertained by him, is well beyond me. The kid tells false truths, says what he think sounds good which sounds awkward as fuck after, seems delusional, acting like an entitled spoiled kid, contradicts things he says within the same convo, and has not humbled himself after losing it mentally to the point his wife took out a restraining order against him. He should be thanking Khabib for not sitting out for a GSP fight or doing the rematch with McGregor, and gifting him a shot at the title instead. Instead of the lame shit talk, be the martial artist you claim to be by shutting the fuck up, and let actions speak on fight night.. all the rest just has him in the Cejudo, Cruz, TJ, Ortega, Stephens, McGregor, Covington, Jones category of fighters who have no personality and end up trying way too hard when cameras are rolling, and acting better then.

Tito Ortiz respects the wordsmanship of Tony Ferguson, Joe.

Dont worry i am use to clingy bitches, i'll just add you to the list. This might be the most attention you ever got

Yeah I'm sure all the boys think you're the best at manning that glory hole down at the truck stop and follow you around. Congrats on that popularity bud. Keep up the good work.

The only thing about Tony that worries me about his chances to win is that he doesn't respect Khabib's ability. In some cases that can be good. He won't be easily pressured or overwhelmed. But if he comes in cocky then he could really shoot himself in the foot.

Both of these guys are the best LW has ever seen. Whoever wins will not have it easy.

Do you even know what look to judge a shadow boxing ? other than more head movement, this shadow boxing was really good for an MMA fighter ...
It is Khabib. Therefore, it is bad.

How anyone can like Tony or be entertained by him, is well beyond me. The kid tells false truths, says what he think sounds good which sounds awkward as fuck after, seems delusional, acting like an entitled spoiled kid, contradicts things he says within the same convo, and has not humbled himself after losing it mentally to the point his wife took out a restraining order against him. He should be thanking Khabib for not sitting out for a GSP fight or doing the rematch with McGregor, and gifting him a shot at the title instead. Instead of the lame shit talk, be the martial artist you claim to be by shutting the fuck up, and let actions speak on fight night.. all the rest just has him in the Cejudo, Cruz, TJ, Ortega, Stephens, McGregor, Covington, Jones category of fighters who have no personality and end up trying way too hard when cameras are rolling, and acting better then.

He's the craziest fighter inside and outside the cage, on one of the longest winning streaks, questionable mental state, very questionable training methods, is fighting one of the biggest stars, in one of the biggest fights. If you don't see why people are entertained I'm confused as to why you choose to watch MMA.

Yeah I'm sure all the boys think you're the best at manning that glory hole down at the truck stop and follow you around. Congrats on that popularity bud. Keep up the good work.
It worked for your dad so.....

The only thing about Tony that worries me about his chances to win is that he doesn't respect Khabib's ability. In some cases that can be good. He won't be easily pressured or overwhelmed. But if he comes in cocky then he could really shoot himself in the foot.

Both of these guys are the best LW has ever seen. Whoever wins will not have it easy.

Tony respects Khabib's ability. He's said so numerous times. I think we get more honest views from guys when they aren't scheduled and in "selling the fight" mode. Plus just getting into that zone for training that has them focused solely on destroying the other guy.

I think Tony believes he can make Khabib (who has always been the hammer in every fight) be the nail for stretches of this fight. It's a credit to Khabib that he's never faced serious adversity in a fight but it's also a question as to how he will deal with it if he does. I don't think he'll fold, which is why I think we are in for an epic fight because we know Tony won't fold or quit either.

Tony respects Khabib's ability. He's said so numerous times. I think we get more honest views from guys when they aren't scheduled and in "selling the fight" mode. Plus just getting into that zone for training that has them focused solely on destroying the other guy.

I think Tony believes he can make Khabib (who has always been the hammer in every fight) be the nail for stretches of this fight. It's a credit to Khabib that he's never faced serious adversity in a fight but it's also a question as to how he will deal with it if he does. I don't think he'll fold, which is why I think we are in for an epic fight because we know Tony won't fold or quit either.
That's fair. I'd like to agree with that. I'd say there are definitely questions on both sides. I can reasonably see almost anything happening in this fight. It give me serious anxiety and I love it.

It worked for your dad so.....

He visited your glory hole? Weird, he didn't drive truck when he was alive...but ok.

He visited your glory hole? Weird, he didn't drive truck when he was alive...but ok.
Do i work in a fast food outlet or am i a truck driver. U need to make up your mind. U throwing so much shit at the wall hoping something stick u cant even keep track lmfao

Do i work in a fast food outlet or am i a truck driver. U need to make up your mind. U throwing so much shit at the wall hoping something stick u cant even keep track lmfao

You can't read evidently. You (likely) work in fast food and man the glory hole for fun. One is work, one is your recreation.

I'm here to help, sport. Just ask.

You can't read evidently. You (likely) work in fast food and man the glory hole for fun. One is work, one is your recreation.

I'm here to help, sport. Just ask.
Oh rly?
Lets recap shall we
You probably haven't even seen the fights. I'd imagine one of your coworkers at Arby's is a fan and told you, and now you just repeat it. <45>
You like foaming at the mouth online about a fighter you don't know and never will.
Yep, very normal and healthy behavior...best of luck in life. Hope you get that promotion to shift manager at Wendy's bro.
According to you I work at Arby's, Wendy and i'm a truck driver. I can understand why you didn't remember what you wrote since you are desperate and very emotional right now. I am not looking for a online relationship rn sorry. But pls desist from following me around sherdog and mentioning my name constantly like this
This 2ez bozo has some hate built up for him...
this is getting very stalkerish on your part, #rentfree

Someone tell Tony that Khabib has spies in his walls

Im not gonna spoil or give any spoilers, but i will say khabib is very beatable.

giphy.gif

Oh rly?
Lets recap shall we

According to you I work at Arby's, Wendy and i'm a truck driver. I can understand why you didn't remember what you wrote since you are desperate and very emotional right now. I am not looking for a online relationship rn sorry. But pls desist from following me around sherdog and mentioning my name constantly like this

this is getting very stalkerish on your part, #rentfree

Holy fuck you think manning a glory hole at a truck stop equates to driving truck LMAO???

Ha ha this is amazing. Seriously, thank you for this. I cannot stop laughing now. I take it back, you are a treasure for this forum.

Holy fuck you think manning a glory hole at a truck stop equates to driving truck LMAO???

Ha ha this is amazing. Seriously, thank you for this. I cannot stop laughing now. I take it back, you are a treasure for this forum.
Desist from following me around the forum like a jealous ex. Ik it is hard to look at your pathetic posts all laid out like that but try your best

Back