Tony Ferguson best quotes from the helwani show

Great fight between the 2 best LWs in MMA. Whoever wins is the true king at LW(barring no controversial ending). Tony is a very intelligent, crazy man and I love it.

In before RNC comes in to remind everyone how awesome Khabib is and that Tony sucks.

Im gonna make him piss blood

<{jackyeah}><DCWhoa>

Lyoto-Machida-3-696x399.png

Fucking scrambled eggs war wagon baby, lets fucking go!

You'd think Tony would be a little humble and greatful to Khabib gifting him the title shot instead lof rematching Conor for the easier fight and bigger payday like everyone else would have.

You'd think Tony would be a little humble and greatful to Khabib gifting him the title shot instead lof rematching Conor for the easier fight and bigger payday like everyone else would have.

It would certainly help sell the fight if he said that.

I like this dude, and sometimes I like his approach, but he says some real dumb shit sometimes. There's a few good open minded thoughts pouring out of that guy because of how he comes up with this stuff, but you gotta wade through a lot of crazystupid

Life's a rat race... And I ain't no rat. I'm a turtle, a ninja turtle. Michelangelo is my favorite, what's yours?
Donatello. Don't @ me, bitches.

lol tony needs to watch him vs michael johnson and then watch khabib vs michael johnson

You’re focusing on ancient history like you’re a history student, but Tony is the history professor, he assigns the books he wants to the syllabus and sells the rest to the used bookstore, Khabib is gonna fail that midterm and drop out of school after he gains the freshman fifteen, cause Tony is the tenured dean of this shit and it’s pop quiz time.

lool i fucking love tony. im rooting for khabib to break his skull but i don't think there's any khabib fan that truly dislikes tony.
People that don't like Tony like Tony. He is a fan's fighter and a fighter's fighter. I like Khabib too. I can't wait for this fight. Dana Bless!

Tony Ferguson the kinda guy to scramble Khabibs eggs.

Literal nutcase. The beating he is going to receive should be illegal for the mentally unstable

lool i fucking love tony. im rooting for khabib to break his skull but i don't think there's any khabib fan that truly dislikes tony.
same, his trash talk is comical to me, probably not for the reason he wants it to be, but it is what it is, scrambled eggs baby. <45>(he wanted that to come off like the 3 piece and soda so bad lol)

Back