Tony Ferguson best quotes from the helwani show

Tony is gonna turn Khabib into mince duck.

How can you not be a fan of Tony, dudes hilarious and is badass. Big Khabib fan as well but I'll be happy with either outcome in this fight, as long as the fight itself delivers

Tony is the mayor of snap city playboy.

OfficialLightheartedDevilfish-size_restricted.gif

"Im not someone who will make my countrymen do pushups then make fun of them".

I hope Ferguson makes this motherfucker bleed and quit.

I have to agree... he looks terrible:

Do you even know what look to judge a shadow boxing ? other than more head movement, this shadow boxing was really good for an MMA fighter ...

Fucking love this guy. Crazy as hell; everything straight from the heart.

Tony would make a great superman

Literal nutcase. The beating he is going to receive should be illegal for the mentally unstable

LMAO wow you just jumpin' into every thread and spewing some salt. What a sad sad life to have someone you don't know live in your head rent free like this.

I'm not saying you should stop either. It's hilarious, so please continue!

lool i fucking love tony. im rooting for khabib to break his skull but i don't think there's any khabib fan that truly dislikes tony.

only Ali and that clown RNC555 dislike Tony. And they say the same thing "old, dropped alot etc". Maybe the same fucking bitch clown. Other then that, All Khabib fans like me love Tony

Tony Ferguson by spraying holy water on Khabib.

only Ali and that clown RNC555 dislike Tony. And they say the same thing "old, dropped alot etc". Maybe the same fucking bitch clown. Other then that, All Khabib fans like me love Tony

This 2ez bozo has some hate built up for him...

I'm glad he agrees Nate Diaz is not gangster

Fan of both. I think khabib wrestle fucks him for a hard fought decision. Rooting for tony though.

Am I the only who hears a clear difference between 2017-2018 El Cucuy and today’s Tony?
Doesn’t sound as genuine as before. No anger, frustration. Not the weird mad man any longer.
I guess something (for him: good) happened after the meltdown in february/march. Like he is on medication now.
Obviously good for him, but he is not as entertaining on the mic. Still - war Tony

Back