Tony Ferguson’s Wife Drops Restraining Order Case

I believe she said she was only doing it so that he would get the help he needed, not that he got it, it makes sense.
that's right she said he was not violent towards her just acting erratic and she was worried about him.

giphy.gif

Tony/Kebob or Tony/Conor. No other fight makes sense.

Is this a result of drugs.
Underlying mental disorder.
Or brain damage.

Tony off the meth for now but after he wins another fights he gonna be back in action doing his best work

He is the real interim champ.

No he is not, he basically lost to Holloway by forfeit

You refuse UFC's title fight offers, you go back in line, its always been that way

Vwiwg.gif

And its not like Holloway vs. Ferguson for the #1 contender (Interim Champion) didn't make sense anyway, the Ferg vs Khabib fight got cancelled 4 fucking times.

Tony/Kebob or Tony/Conor. No other fight makes sense.

Tony/Gaethje makes far more sense than Conor. What the fuck has Conor done lately to deserve a fight with Tony? I suspect you're a Conor hater that wants to see him get beat down. Gaethje would be an all-time war, we NEED that fight. Sets the winner up perfectly for winner of the unification fight.

No he is not, he basically lost to Holloway by forfeit

You refuse UFC's title fight offers, you go back in line, its always been that way

Vwiwg.gif

And its not like Holloway vs. Ferguson for the #1 contender (Interim Champion) didn't make sense anyway, the Ferg vs Khabib fight got cancelled 4 fucking times.
It was best for Holloway he didn't fight Tony because he wouldn't have seen a 5th round as El Cucuy would have beat his ass and strangled him back to FW.

He is the real interim champ. Literally all bullshit ufc politics lead to everything. Why would he fight for a 2nd interim title? That makes zero sense. None.

Tony/Gaethje makes far more sense than Conor. What the fuck has Conor done lately to deserve a fight with Tony? I suspect you're a Conor hater that wants to see him get beat down. Gaethje would be an all-time war, we NEED that fight. Sets the winner up perfectly for winner of the unification fight.

Nothing. I want to see Tony smash him into retirement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back