Tony Ferguson’s Wife Drops Restraining Order Case

No he is not, he basically lost to Holloway by forfeit

You refuse UFC's title fight offers, you go back in line, its always been that way

Vwiwg.gif

And its not like Holloway vs. Ferguson for the #1 contender (Interim Champion) didn't make sense anyway, the Ferg vs Khabib fight got cancelled 4 fucking times.
No one has beaten him and taken his belt and he wasn't suspended aaand he fought an actual LW contender for it.

The UFC might say that he is no longer a champ so they don't have to pay him a champ purse but any purist knows that unless you lose, retire or get caught with PEDs you are still the champ.

Knew it. Don't see why Conor's infamy should fuck over guys like Gaethje who have put in the work and earned these opportunities.

The sooner he gets an epic ass whooping, the sooner we no longer have to deal with his antics and the countless dick riding threads.

Lets be honest, whatever was wrong with him a month ago is still wrong with him. You can't "cure" most mental illnesses at all, let alone in that short of a timeframe. Maybe he's learned how to bottle his feelings up, but he's still gotta be troubled on the inside.
I doubt he's cured, but manic episodes are a part of several mental illnesses. Most likely he was in a delusional state and is back to relative normalcy now.

I have manic states from time to time, only difference is I'm usually aware I'm having them and can control them to a degree. Or just isolate myself.

Lets be honest, whatever was wrong with him a month ago is still wrong with him. You can't "cure" most mental illnesses at all, let alone in that short of a timeframe. Maybe he's learned how to bottle his feelings up, but he's still gotta be troubled on the inside.

Dude, meds can make ALL the difference with this type of thing. This is coming from someone who thinks America is overmedicated, but my brother has mental health issues (bipolar, paranoia, schizophrenia) and it is literally NIGHT AND DAY depending on if he's on his meds. Luckily he has stayed on them now for years, but during the stretch that he went off them shit went off the rails. But now, you'd never know he has any issues at all.

I'm not saying I know for a fact this is the case with Tony, but it could be.

The sooner he gets an epic ass whooping, the sooner we no longer have to deal with his antics and the countless dick riding threads.

Your obsessive hatred exacerbates the very problem that you're complaining about. But that's what blind hatred does.

The holy water must have cast out the foul demons inhabiting her body. Good for her.

Glad to see that Tony is getting some help.

I actually agree with Dana on him taking a while before he comes back.

If he has another breakdown during a camp or in close proximity to a scheduled fight, it's not going to be good for anybody.

Your obsessive hatred exacerbates the very problem that you're complaining about. But that's what blind hatred does.

Its not blind or obsessive. I was all in on him from his beginning all the way to the Diaz fight and then started to see that he's a fraud and essentially playing everyone from the fans to the UFC brass. Then over here in the sesspool that is Sherdog, we have a new Conor thread every hour about some bullshit that had nothing to do with an actual fight. Then you have Conor retiring, unretiring, retiring, smashing phones, throwing dollies, potentially assualting women, pushing his garbage whiskey, etc.

Its all a massive fixing distraction from the rest of the roster, the rest of the events and the sport that we all love. I just want him to take his millions of dollars and fuck off into oblivion so we can get on with the rest of the show.

Its not blind or obsessive. I was all in on him from his beginning all the way to the Diaz fight and then started to see that he's a fraud and essentially playing everyone from the fans to the UFC brass. Then over here in the sesspool that is Sherdog, we have a new Conor thread every hour about some bullshit that had nothing to do with an actual fight. Then you have Conor retiring, unretiring, retiring, smashing phones, throwing dollies, potentially assualting women, pushing his garbage whiskey, etc.

Its all a massive fixing distraction from the rest of the roster, the rest of the events and the sport that we all love. I just want him to take his millions of dollars and fuck off into oblivion so we can get on with the rest of the show.

Which is fair. But wanting him to get the Ferguson fight is a weird manifestation of the desire to be rid of him. That fight is very predictable, whereas the only thing certain about a Ferguson-Gaethje fight is that it will be VIOLENT. Furthermore, you seemingly only want to reward McGregor for all the "bullshit" you listed by giving him the 2nd highest profile fight in the division. Gaethje has earned that opportunity. And lastly, what if Conor won? It's not as if Ferguson is invincible, guy gets dropped EVERY fight. It is a very real possibility that Conor wins, then that only perpetuates all the bullshit and baggage that you hate so much.

The least logical thing for someone in your position to desire right now is a McGregor comeback against the top contender in the division. But you want to see him get hurt and/or killed so bad you're letting that cloud what's right/wrong (in terms of what's good for the division/sport).

EDIT: But that's the thing about villains. People hate them enough to want to see them lose. Which only serves to help the cause of said villain. If you hate Conor McGregor the best thing you could do is NOT campaign for him to fight anyone and simply stop talking about him at all. But hatred inflames people's passions, making that difficult.

No one has beaten him and taken his belt and he wasn't suspended aaand he fought an actual LW contender for it.

The UFC might say that he is no longer a champ so they don't have to pay him a champ purse but any purist knows that unless you lose, retire or get caught with PEDs you are still the champ.

Then again, the thing I mentioned about ducking championship fights. UFC doesn't fuck around

It was best for Holloway he didn't fight Tony because he wouldn't have seen a 5th round as El Cucuy would have beat his ass and strangled him back to FW..

We don't know that for sure unless they actually fought, which didn't happen because of Ferguson.

Sorry, ducks go back in the line. Ferguson is learning that the hard way

If you're a risk taker like Holloway or Poirier, you get rewarded with a title shot. If you're a duck hiding behind some "I'm a crazy guy I'm weird" persona, you wait.

We don't know that for sure unless they actually fought, which didn't happen because of Ferguson.

Sorry, ducks go back in the line. Ferguson is learning that the hard way

If you're a risk taker like Holloway or Poirier, you get rewarded with a title shot. If you're a duck hiding behind some "I'm a crazy guy I'm weird" persona, you wait.
Ferguson already won that fake belt... It's unbelievably insulting to make a guy win a fake belt, take it away then make him win it again..

If you were a fan of any fighter this happened to, you'd agree. What was Holloway risking? Nothing. He was gifted a fight he didn't earn or deserve. Tony won 10 fights against LWs to earn a LW fake belt title shot.

Holloway had ZERO LW wins and got the same shot that took Tony 10 wins to get.

Back