Tony Ferguson’s Wife Drops Restraining Order Case

Ferguson already won that fake belt... It's unbelievably insulting to make a guy win a fake belt, take it away then make him win it again..

If you were a fan of any fighter this happened to, you'd agree. What was Holloway risking? Nothing. He was gifted a fight he didn't earn or deserve. Tony won 10 fights against LWs to earn a LW fake belt title shot.

Holloway had ZERO LW wins and got the same shot that took Tony 10 wins to get.

Title shots with 0 wins in a different division has been given to champs before. TJ, McGregor, Pettis, to name a few. So if they gave one to Holloway no one would say a word. In fact he had more of a case for title shot in a different division than McGregor and Pettis because Holloway actually beat all the important names in his own division.

But still he accepted a "title fight" against Tony which wasn't really a title fight either, Interim champion basically means you are the #1 contender. So yeah, risk taker. He was willing to fight the most dangerous non-champ guy in LW division to get a title fight against the actual champ Khabib.

Title shots with 0 wins in a different division has been given to champs before. TJ, McGregor, Pettis, to name a few. So if they gave one to Holloway no one would say a word. In fact he had more of a case for title shot in a different division than McGregor and Pettis because Holloway actually beat all the important names in his own division.

But still he accepted a "title fight" against Tony which wasn't really a title fight either, Interim champion basically means you are the #1 contender. So yeah, risk taker. He was willing to fight the most dangerous non-champ guy in LW division to get a title fight against the actual champ Khabib.
Tony already did all of this. Give me a ressn why he should do it again when precedents have been set in other divisions that sitting on the sidelines still keep your shot.

Example: Woodley, not injured, refused to take any fight other than a title fight and waited on the sidelines a year.

If you can't see double standards here and don't think it's bullshit, I don't know what to tell you.

Holloway didn't deserve that shot and nothing is going to convince me otherwise.

Tony vs Poirier made 10000x more sense than tony vs Holloway but khabib should have been stripped and tony vs poirier for the undisputed title made 1000% the most sense.

Straight up favoritism and bullshit politics.

Tony already did all of this. Give me a ressn why he should do it again when precedents have been set in other divisions that sitting on the sidelines still keep your shot.

Example: Woodley, not injured, refused to take any fight other than a title fight and waited on the sidelines a year.

If you can't see double standards here and don't think it's bullshit, I don't know what to tell you.

Holloway didn't deserve that shot and nothing is going to convince me otherwise.

Tony vs Poirier made 10000x more sense than tony vs Holloway but khabib should have been stripped and tony vs poirier for the undisputed title made 1000% the most sense.

Straight up favoritism and bullshit politics.
Lmao the Holloway moving up was the dumbest shit ever.

UFC was so confident in him winning though, backfired huge.

Lmao the Holloway moving up was the dumbest shit ever.

UFC was so confident in him winning though, backfired huge.
100% they thought max would beat tony or Poirier.

I'm glad Poirier kicked his ass. Max got unbelievably overrated here. Great fighter but not as good as Sherdog, Joe Rogan or Dana White think he is.

Then again, the thing I mentioned about ducking championship fights. UFC doesn't fuck around
Yeah he "ducked" a fight while dealing with a restraining order by his wife caused by a mental breakdown, what a disgusting coward.

Yeah he "ducked" a fight while dealing with a restraining order by his wife caused by a mental breakdown, what a disgusting coward.

Huh?

The ducking was way before that happened lol. Like way before

Your boy is a duck disguised in a crazy dude persona.

Walker is the crazy guy who actually trust himself though, so you should probably count on him more

Last edited:
100% they thought max would beat tony or Poirier.

I'm glad Poirier kicked his ass. Max got unbelievably overrated here. Great fighter but not as good as Sherdog, Joe Rogan or Dana White think he is.

I didn't say a word about his skills though did I? He basically accepted any fight possible on LW and he had his chance. Tony however lost his chance despite being the most dangerous challenger at LW, because he thought its not worth risking a fight against Holloway. Shit happens man

I miss the days when we didnt hear about all this personal shit.
Next on the mma hour will be a two part mini series interview with Tonys wife.

Lets be honest, whatever was wrong with him a month ago is still wrong with him. You can't "cure" most mental illnesses at all, let alone in that short of a timeframe. Maybe he's learned how to bottle his feelings up, but he's still gotta be troubled on the inside.
<Huh2>

If Tony is ready to go and Khabib isn't then he should fight Porier "unify" the interim belt. Then winner takes Khabib.

Tony is on a massive winstreak in the hardest division he should be fighting Khabib.

Huh?

The ducking was way before that happened lol. Like way before

Your boy is a duck disguised in a crazy dude persona.

Walker is the crazy guy who actually trust himself though, so you should probably count on him more
Check your dates dude, the reports came out after Max v Poirier was announced but breakdown and the restraining order happened before the fight with Max was offered.

Check your dates dude, the reports came out after Max v Poirier was announced but breakdown and the restraining order happened before the fight with Max was offered.

My bad.

Ferguson already won that fake belt... It's unbelievably insulting to make a guy win a fake belt, take it away then make him win it again..

If you were a fan of any fighter this happened to, you'd agree. What was Holloway risking? Nothing. He was gifted a fight he didn't earn or deserve. Tony won 10 fights against LWs to earn a LW fake belt title shot.

Holloway had ZERO LW wins and got the same shot that took Tony 10 wins to get.

Well said.

Dude, meds can make ALL the difference with this type of thing. This is coming from someone who thinks America is overmedicated, but my brother has mental health issues (bipolar, paranoia, schizophrenia) and it is literally NIGHT AND DAY depending on if he's on his meds. Luckily he has stayed on them now for years, but during the stretch that he went off them shit went off the rails. But now, you'd never know he has any issues at all.

I'm not saying I know for a fact this is the case with Tony, but it could be.

This is my experience as well.

Back