Tonight we'll witness the gap between....

Hey TS

please never come back here again once Jones wins

Damn. That hurts, bro.

You didn't have to go there. Bones fought so dirty in that fight. He was scared to death of Rampage and that was plain to see.

:icon_chee
LOL, who the hell wants to stand in front of Rampage and bang. I'll say one thing, you have a knack for spinning things.

4 sons, bro. Walter (NFL HoF'er), Arthur, little pipsqueak Jon, and Chandler (the youngest)

Jon got the short end of the stick in the athleticism dept compared to his brothers, but that's ok I guess. His bros are making them NFL dollas while he pokes people in the eyes for peanuts....

And Tito is the LHW GOAT. Not Bones. Prime Tito stops Bones. Prime Frank Shamrock subs him in under 90 seconds. This GOAT talk is way too early with Bones and I dont get where it comes from...

You don't know where it comes from? Bones is the youngest champion in UFC history. He is the 7 time defending champion who fought 5 former champions consecutively and finished 4 of them.

Lol. I was thinking let the best man win but now i definitely want Jones to win.
The tears would be so wonderful.

4 sons, bro. Walter (NFL HoF'er), Arthur, little pipsqueak Jon, and Chandler (the youngest)

Jon got the short end of the stick in the athleticism dept compared to his brothers, but that's ok I guess. His bros are making them NFL dollas while he pokes people in the eyes for peanuts....

And Tito is the LHW GOAT. Not Bones. Prime Tito stops Bones. Prime Frank Shamrock subs him in under 90 seconds. This GOAT talk is way too early with Bones and I dont get where it comes from...

Umm I don't think Walter is related to Arthur, Jon, and Chandler...

But yeah, you're the authority so...

Bones is the runt of his family. If the dude had any of the size or athletic ability of his brothers, he would be alongside them in the NFL.

Dude got dealt the shitty hand in his gene-pool, cheaped out, and chose MMA...

Im not a fan of Jon, but to call his the shitty hand of any gene pool is retarded

Why is playing football being considered the pinnacle of athleticism? So Michael Jordan chose NBA cause he couldnt play football, or wasnt as good? Maybe the kid just rather fight. Maybe yearly he isn't making as much money, but Im damn certain he is doing just fine, and maybe he's willing to give up some dollars and cents to do what he loves.

Call me crazy

Jones is the Mayweather of MMA. No matter who he beats, people will forever act like the next guy will be the one to finally do it

Even if Cormier flukes out and wins, Jones comes back 10x stronger. Why? Cause he's what, 26 years old and still has a good 8 years of the sport left in him, if not more

Jones is the Mayweather of MMA. No matter who he beats, people will forever act like the next guy will be the one to finally do it

Even if Cormier flukes out and wins, Jones comes back 10x stronger. Why? Cause he's what, 26 years old and still has a good 8 years of the sport left in him, if not more

people actually like mayweather though

10899332_1536524696626847_1830580089_n.jpg

Mirin gyno

Randy Couture was an Olympic athlete who faced a C Level athlete with a mohawk..

people actually like mayweather though

That would be news to me. I'm the only person in my family/work that likes Mayweather and appreciates the level of skill he possesses.

I crack up that anyone even looks at these people on a personal level. I watch Jones cause he's a good fighter. So long as he's not raping women, beating children or animals, I could give two shits what he's like outside of the cage. Same for any profession in my eyes

Olympic athletes and C level athletes. DC will run through Jones without issue. Jones' record is padded with undersized and/or past prime opponents. This will be a slaughter and Jones will run home and cry to mama. Bet the house on the Incredulous One.

Come back and eat dat crow.

Olympic athletes and C level athletes. DC will run through Jones without issue. Jones' record is padded with undersized and/or past prime opponents. This will be a slaughter and Jones will run home and cry to mama. Bet the house on the Incredulous One.

well we saw that cormier needs to take some wrestling lessons from jones

Change your name to shotdead.That's more appropriate now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back