Tong Po could have been UFC MW-WW Champ!

Divine Wings of Tragedy is my favorite Symphony X album, I'm with you on that. Underworld was solid, I wrote about it last year, and had some decent concepts. They were one of my first concerts, actually. Weird story: a buddy threw my hat on stage and Russell Allen wore it while singing Sea of Lies and then threw it back to us.

I'm a big fan of Cynic, Kindly Bent to Free Us was exceptional and broke away from their death to go more prog and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Tesseract is another great band, Polaris was an excellent album. I've heard the name Bad Salad but I don't know if I've heard anything of theirs. As for other BR prog bands, I've been a fan of Angra since their Rebirth album. Mindflow is another BR prog metal band that really intrigued me because of that detective game they made which pulled a lot from their music.

Weirdly enough, I've actually heard of Spiral Architect because of their Fate's Warning cover that I heard a long time ago. Been a fan of FW for years too, because of Ray Alder. I met him in 03 and he couldn't have been a nicer guy. Thinking of Spiral Architect though, their drummer was a part of Borknagar, who just made an album that I listened to the other day. They're...interesting. Prog black folk metal? Yeah, for real.

If you like FW and those vocals, check out the band Redemption. Also, Shadow Gallery is an underrated band too.
Nice, Angra is a nice band, but i like them in the original formation, with Andre Matos on vocals... Love the Holy Land album, it showcases our rythms to the world, ha!
Symphony X my favorite is the Damnation Game album, i like the way the drums sound on that one, lol, im a drummer myself, so, i like listening to them.
I love Shadow Gallery, very underrated band... Love their Tyranny album, as well as the Carved in Stone... During late nineties a label called magna carta released several nice prog bands... U should check if you dont know, but u probably do!

Divine Wings of Tragedy is my favorite Symphony X album, I'm with you on that. Underworld was solid, I wrote about it last year, and had some decent concepts. They were one of my first concerts, actually. Weird story: a buddy threw my hat on stage and Russell Allen wore it while singing Sea of Lies and then threw it back to us.

I'm a big fan of Cynic, Kindly Bent to Free Us was exceptional and broke away from their death to go more prog and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Tesseract is another great band, Polaris was an excellent album. I've heard the name Bad Salad but I don't know if I've heard anything of theirs. As for other BR prog bands, I've been a fan of Angra since their Rebirth album. Mindflow is another BR prog metal band that really intrigued me because of that detective game they made which pulled a lot from their music.

Weirdly enough, I've actually heard of Spiral Architect because of their Fate's Warning cover that I heard a long time ago. Been a fan of FW for years too, because of Ray Alder. I met him in 03 and he couldn't have been a nicer guy. Thinking of Spiral Architect though, their drummer was a part of Borknagar, who just made an album that I listened to the other day. They're...interesting. Prog black folk metal? Yeah, for real.

If you like FW and those vocals, check out the band Redemption. Also, Shadow Gallery is an underrated band too.
Oh, and give a listen to this band, Sigma 5... Late nineties, early 2000s brazilian prog metal sang in portuguese, very nice... The singer was a buddy of mine at the time:

Back