Tong Po could have been UFC MW-WW Champ!

Came here to goof on Thong Poo, instead found DT fans! Been a fan since When Day and Dream Unite. Seen them in concert many times and actually have tickets for a show in May. Not a big fan of The Astonishing yet, but it may grow on me like Falling Into Infinity.
I understand your position on The Astonishing. I love it, mostly because I'm a sucker for concept albums and rock operas. It was very long and repeated itself at times, but it was a great "rebels vs the empire" story with good character development. I'm going to pop up to the northeast and catch them in Philly in a few months if I can. I wrote up a review of the album on my music site that's in my sig, if you're interested. I also wrote about Bowie's final album, Blackstar, and the final School of Seven Bells album the other day.

But I will always love Images and Words above the rest. Learning to Live was nothing short of a masterpiece.

We already saw Lady Bloodfight. Well, we didn't actually see it, but I heard she was a good fuck.
hqdefault.jpg

The only thing I took from that movie was the Mylee was a good fuck !

Users with yellow and double yellow cards can:

-Make threads
-Have custom avatars
-Have distinguishing yellow names

This needs to be fixed IMO. All it does is encourage people to get carded to stand out.

Better threads come out of my asshole every morning.

Users with yellow and double yellow cards can:

-Make threads
-Have custom avatars
-Have distinguishing yellow names

This needs to be fixed IMO. All it does is encourage people to get carded to stand out.

It could be followed by a red.

Red is supposed to be admin's color. Even more distinguished. Not the right approach IMO.

I was thinking like football/soccer rules. Perhaps a yellow/red card icon aside the handle?

I'm not recommending any action against TS mind, I'm neutral to this thread.

Did you ever watch Kickboxer 2? My god. It totally destroyed all of the wonderful things that happened in the first one.
I saw a few with Sasha Mitchell, don't remember which is which. His best work was kicking a vending machine on Step by Step.

kRo2x6.gif

I sure am. What did you think about The Astonishing? It has the fans split in two.
Well, i liked the songs but i cant say that im a big fan of the album, but you know, its dream theater so...
Ive been listening dream theater for a good 20 years, so... Im a HUGE fan of the work they put in the 90s, i think its their best by far... From images and words to metropolis part 2, they are all classics in my opinion! Learning to live is my favorite DT song btw!

Came here to goof on Thong Poo, instead found DT fans! Been a fan since When Day and Dream Unite. Seen them in concert many times and actually have tickets for a show in May. Not a big fan of The Astonishing yet, but it may grow on me like Falling Into Infinity.
DT fans are always welcome! WDADU is a badass album, they started kicking ass!

Well, i liked the songs but i cant say that im a big fan of the album, but you know, its dream theater so...
Ive been listening dream theater for a good 20 years, so... Im a HUGE fan of the work they put in the 90s, i think its their best by far... From images and words to metropolis part 2, they are all classics in my opinion! Learning to live is my favorite DT song btw!

Ah you have me beat. I'm only on my 16th year. And yes, Images and Words is my favorite album, and I'm passing you a bro-fist through the internet because Learning to Live is a masterpiece and seeing it live is on my top list of great things in my life. I started with Metropolis Pt 2 and went from there.

Ah you have me beat. I'm only on my 16th year. And yes, Images and Words is my favorite album, and I'm passing you a bro-fist through the internet because Learning to Live is a masterpiece and seeing it live is on my top list of great things in my life. I started with Metropolis Pt 2 and went from there.
Nice, im a really big fan of prog metal in general, and dream theater they are kinda the grandfathers so,lol, u cant go wrong with them!

Nice, im a really big fan of prog metal in general, and dream theater they are kinda the grandfathers so,lol, u cant go wrong with them!
Who else do you listen to lately? Haken? Leprous? Devin Townsend? Ayreon? Symphony X? Animals as Leaders?

Who else do you listen to lately? Haken? Leprous? Devin Townsend? Ayreon? Symphony X? Animals as Leaders?
symphony x been listening as long as i listen DT, like their 90s work very much also. Theres a band called Cynic that i like very much also, they started as a death/prog/jazz stuff and their sound is crazy. Animals as Leaders, Tesseract are newer bands that i like also, i think they are great... Theres a brazilian band similar to Dream Theater called Bad Salad that i find nice, u should check... Also check Spiral Architect, they released only one album thats pretty good. From the oldschool guys i love queensryche and fates warning... and theres much more, lol!

symphony x been listening as long as i listen DT, like their 90s work very much also. Theres a band called Cynic that i like very much also, they started as a death/prog/jazz stuff and their sound is crazy. Animals as Leaders, Tesseract are newer bands that i like also, i think they are great... Theres a brazilian band similar to Dream Theater called Bad Salad that i find nice, u should check... Also check Spiral Architect, they released only one album thats pretty good. From the oldschool guys i love queensryche and fates warning... and theres much more, lol!

Divine Wings of Tragedy is my favorite Symphony X album, I'm with you on that. Underworld was solid, I wrote about it last year, and had some decent concepts. They were one of my first concerts, actually. Weird story: a buddy threw my hat on stage and Russell Allen wore it while singing Sea of Lies and then threw it back to us.

I'm a big fan of Cynic, Kindly Bent to Free Us was exceptional and broke away from their death to go more prog and I enjoyed it thoroughly. Tesseract is another great band, Polaris was an excellent album. I've heard the name Bad Salad but I don't know if I've heard anything of theirs. As for other BR prog bands, I've been a fan of Angra since their Rebirth album. Mindflow is another BR prog metal band that really intrigued me because of that detective game they made which pulled a lot from their music.

Weirdly enough, I've actually heard of Spiral Architect because of their Fate's Warning cover that I heard a long time ago. Been a fan of FW for years too, because of Ray Alder. I met him in 03 and he couldn't have been a nicer guy. Thinking of Spiral Architect though, their drummer was a part of Borknagar, who just made an album that I listened to the other day. They're...interesting. Prog black folk metal? Yeah, for real.

If you like FW and those vocals, check out the band Redemption. Also, Shadow Gallery is an underrated band too.

Back