Tomi Lahren's Real Face and Ears Revealed

i'd hit it. wait, does she put base on her elbows to make less pointy?

Ew... those eyebrows (or lack thereof) make her look sick. Like a cancer patient who has a wig on or something.

Or are they just blonde and hard to see?

They look like entirely different people.

If you saw the first chick walking into a bar and then leave and walking in 30 minutes later dolled up like the second one you would never know they are the same person.

Nah. She looks the same. "After" pics just look like she have a little flex and someone caught it in perfect lighting.

source.gif

<3>
When I don't care for a thread I don't bother replying. I just move along. and don't waste my time on it.

Nah. She looks the same. "After" pics just look like she have a little flex and someone caught it in perfect lighting.

If that first woman walked in and the second one you wouldn't even recognize her. Stop arguing about it man its silly.

i like when women wear little or no makeup...

If that first woman walked in and the second one you wouldn't even recognize her. Stop arguing about it man its silly.

No she doesnt.

Then y'all some easily fooled mf'ers. To me, she looks like the same chick with more make-up, but clearly recognizable.

As kids did you refuse to accept Clark Kent was Superman because the glasses threw you off?

Last edited:
Support the no make up movement. Alicia Keys has been going make up free for years now. and is one of the most vocal supporters on make up free movement. Men deserve to know the truth honesty the best policy
Alicia Keys On Going Makeup-Free, Life: ‘I Just Want To Be Honest With Myself’

59bf96cd-93b2-4c56-989e-070222178007-getty-911539774.jpg

GettyImages-1128916590.jpg

I'd bang Stephen Curry.

text-ampersand-alphabet-woman-girl-female-blonde-person-people-human.jpg

Lol, she looks like a younger Kellyanne Conway. That's not a good thing.

Support the no make up movement. Alicia Keys has been going make up free for years now. and is one of the most vocal supporters on make up free movement. Men deserve to know the truth honesty the best policy
Alicia Keys On Going Makeup-Free, Life: ‘I Just Want To Be Honest With Myself’

59bf96cd-93b2-4c56-989e-070222178007-getty-911539774.jpg

GettyImages-1128916590.jpg

I certainly support the No Make-Up Movement, but why do women always have to make it all about "ME" and ramble on about being true to myself, feeling empowered, just bein' real, ya'll and all that other self-absorbed, I want attention, nonsense?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back