Tomi Lahren's Real Face and Ears Revealed

"proof makeup can make women more beautiful"

did you think we spend time putting it on to make ourselves look uglier?

why do you make so many threads praising male bodies and hating on women?
TS is red pilled af!

I think your getting me mixed up with Tidwell who said you wouldnt be able to tell it was the same person.
I just said she looks different.
She looks better to be honest
She looks hot now thats for sure, what is weird is when she was younger she looks way older than she does now.

Are you saying this beautiful Alicia Keys look like Staph Curry? if so you need glasses man.
Hapas all look alike.

i

It sounds like a lot of you guys are spending too much time with women that don't know how to apply makeup properly. Of course, a shit ton of it done poorly is going to be a turn-off but when a woman really knows how to use just a wee bit at a time it's awesome.
Don't get me wrong, I love my wife's natural look too but when she decides that she wants to get dolled up when we go out somewhere the transformation from just a little bit of makeup here & there can be hot as hell. It should just accentuate their looks a bit though not make them look like someone else.
As for the body hair thing, no thanks. To each their own, man, but I like it when my wife is very well-groomed, thank you very much.

It sounds like a lot of you guys are spending too much time with women that don't know how to apply makeup properly. Of course, a shit ton of it done poorly is going to be a turn-off but when a woman really knows how to use just a wee bit at a time it's awesome.
Don't get me wrong, I love my wife's natural look too but when she decides that she wants to get dolled up when we go out somewhere the transformation from just a little bit of makeup here & there can be hot as hell. It should just accentuate their looks a bit though not make them look like someone else.
As for the body hair thing, no thanks. To each their own, man, but I like it when my wife is very well-groomed, thank you very much.

Body hair is disgusting on a woman, its gross for real. when you see men with body hair it looks normal, but women with hairy legs, armpits and Butts is just weird.
3F4D9DA400000578-4416426-image-m-2_1492358295613.jpg

2018-08-13_weird-instagram-beauty-trend-women-with-hairy-legs.jpg

Alicia keys looks damn good considering her age and not having on any makeup. Most women that age with make up look worse than her.

I find underarm hair on some women really sexy, long as there isn't the Black Forest of Bavaria growing under each armpit. Hairy legs is a no no though.

Support the no make up movement. Alicia Keys has been going make up free for years now. and is one of the most vocal supporters on make up free movement. Men deserve to know the truth honesty the best policy
Alicia Keys On Going Makeup-Free, Life: ‘I Just Want To Be Honest With Myself’

59bf96cd-93b2-4c56-989e-070222178007-getty-911539774.jpg

GettyImages-1128916590.jpg

Looks better with no makeup IMHO.

Back