Tomi Lahren's Real Face and Ears Revealed

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Proof that Make up Can make a woman more beautiful than she really is. Make up is false advertising. She has a great make up artist, I think she may have gotten a nose job?

She also hides her elf ears with her hair. She really shows that make up and styling can make all the difference.

Before
woman-girl-female-blonde-person-people-human-9.jpg

text-ampersand-alphabet-woman-girl-female-blonde-person-people-human.jpg

Tomi-Lahren-and-natural-beauty-without-makeup-Reduce-wrinkles-Be-yourself.jpg

After
Tomi-Lahren.jpg

5cee66e02500003300dbcf60.jpeg

It's a good thing we have MakeApp now

NsOe8Qm.jpg

"proof makeup can make women more beautiful"

did you think we spend time putting it on to make ourselves look uglier?

why do you make so many threads praising male bodies and hating on women?

Another goddam Shithole thread in the 'Berry...

giphy.gif

Oh. My. God.

Next you're going to tell me exercise and a change in diet can make you lose weigh . Or certain clothes are going to make you look better.

This is shocking.

I'm shocked.

not sure what's going on w/ those eyebrows in the first set of pics

main thing i noticed being different tbh

Could be in the minority but I really don't see much difference. The 3rd "before" pic she's squinting in the sun so that's not a fair comparison.

Only difference between the 2nd "before" pic and the two "after" pics are 1) she got a tan; 2) she got a better hair stylist; 3) she used an eyebrow pencil or something to accentuate her eyebrows

Huh, so that's what makeup is for.

Mystery solved.

not sure what's going on w/ those eyebrows in the first set of pics

main thing i noticed being different tbh
She got the Zab Judah brows
Zab_Judah._2jpg.jpg

Could be in the minority but I really don't see much difference. The 3rd "before" pic she's squinting in the sun so that's not a fair comparison.

Only difference between the 2nd "before" pic and the two "after" pics are 1) she got a tan; 2) she got a better hair stylist; 3) she used an eyebrow pencil or something to accentuate her eyebrows
They look like entirely different people.

If you saw the first chick walking into a bar and then leave and walking in 30 minutes later dolled up like the second one you would never know they are the same person.

Just darkening her eye brows makes a huge difference.

Proof that Make up Can make a woman more beautiful than she really is. Make up is false advertising. She has a great make up artist, I think she may have gotten a nose job?

She also hides her elf ears with her hair. She really shows that make up and styling can make all the difference.

Before
woman-girl-female-blonde-person-people-human-9.jpg

text-ampersand-alphabet-woman-girl-female-blonde-person-people-human.jpg

Tomi-Lahren-and-natural-beauty-without-makeup-Reduce-wrinkles-Be-yourself.jpg

After
Tomi-Lahren.jpg

5cee66e02500003300dbcf60.jpeg
Dude, its the Mayberry ffs, if a "chick" looks hot AF with make up, even knowing "she" has a cock doesn't stop half the fruits in here claiming they "wood"
<BC1>

Huh, so that's what makeup is for.

Mystery solved.
Support the no make up movement. Alicia Keys has been going make up free for years now. and is one of the most vocal supporters on make up free movement. Men deserve to know the truth honesty the best policy
Alicia Keys On Going Makeup-Free, Life: ‘I Just Want To Be Honest With Myself’

59bf96cd-93b2-4c56-989e-070222178007-getty-911539774.jpg

GettyImages-1128916590.jpg

Back