Tom Aspinall is the most dangerous human being alive

MMA Heavyweight champion of the UFC
He can ko you on the feet, he can submit you and he is fast .

He beats 100% of all other men on earth in 1v1 hand to hand combat
Honestly, even after the Joshua ko I still think Francis would be a favorite against Aspinall. Aspinall is number 2 for sure, though.

6e067175aa3e01fc6b31cf0d1169a820

1410522607.0.jpg

Jones would incapacitate Aspinall with an oblique kick and very likely cause a career-ending injury.

Screenshot-20240511-035058.png

Aspinall has been hyped up as a BJJ prodigy who has been trained by his dad since he was a little kid, yet he has been submitted with very little resistance.

f635525a087c4c828a735e7a22988195-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

I was going to say this. He got a routine booboo on his knee and almost quit the sport. And he taps quick. Hes a softie that just happens to be big and abnormally athletic. People can say what they want about Jones but he was going to let Vitor take his arm off before tapping.

Kumite record: 329-0
Consecutive KOs: 56
Fastest KO: 3.2s
Fastest kick with a KO: 72mph

Don't make me pull Tom's record, he is a nice guy, no need to humiliate him.

Lol

May I ask how old you are?

He is a second gen martial artist. Not many people grew up doing MMA. His father is a black belt too.

I was going to say this. He got a routine booboo on his knee and almost quit the sport. And he taps quick. Hes a softie that just happens to be big and abnormally athletic. People can say what they want about Jones but he was going to let Vitor take his arm off before tapping.
this
that blaydes fight completely changed my opinion of aspinal
just another fluke hw who will embarrass himself when he's on the doorstep to success

In a sanctioned mma match, maybe so, but even that is debatable. There are more dangerous guys on the Sunday football game in my home town than him that are ready to put you in a hospital for having licence plates on your car from a “wrong” town.

1715433186272.png

This man would like a word with you...he is an athlete fyi

I'm not even sure that he beat Jones or Ngannou. The baddest man is one of these 3 guys.

Jones won't fight him because he wants these big money legacy fights, but you're cracked off you honestly don't believe jones beats him

I like Aspinall, and agree he is all the things in the 2nd paragraph, and therefore a hot prospect.

But your last paragraph is either a troll, or bafoonery, as Aspinall is unproven.

I don't think he's got a good chin, quite frankly, but time will tell.

So who would you favour over him in a 1vs1? The yety?

I assume OP means unarmed? Because he's def not "the most dangerous human alive" without that qualifier.

Honestly, even after the Joshua ko I still think Francis would be a favorite against Aspinall. Aspinall is number 2 for sure, though.
Ngannou is pushing 40 and has a cracked chin now, he would most likely lose...
In a sanctioned mma match, maybe so, but even that is debatable. There are more dangerous guys on the Sunday football game in my home town than him that are ready to put you in a hospital for having licence plates on your car from a “wrong” town.
They are all one-dimensional brawlers who would be knocked out or subbed by Aspinall in less than 1 minute. Remember, this is a 1v1 fight without weapons.
Jones won't fight him because he wants these big money legacy fights, but you're cracked off you honestly don't believe jones beats him
He's ducking Tom because he would lose to him. Jones is 36, slower, smaller and has a lot of mileage...

Back