Today I set sail on my first cruise ship

The cruise ship is going to use fabric sails and the power of wind for propulsion? Must have been cheap tickets.

Older thread I already responded to but:

You ain't setting sail, getting underway, yachting, boating or cruising the seas. The crew is doing that.

You are a passenger, a guest on a floating hotel.

Enjoy it. But still.

Older thread I already responded to but:

You ain't setting sail, getting underway, yachting, boating or cruising the seas. The crew is doing that.

You are a passenger, a guest on a floating hotel.

Enjoy it. But still.
According to Virgin Voyages, I am a sailor....

"Would it surprise you to learn that men are more likely to disappear on cruise ships than women, or that the average age of a missing cruise passenger is 44? "

As a person with their degree in Criminal Justice it's staggering how often female criminal outcomes are misrepresented.
Interesting. I wasn’t meaning they go missing more, just that I read more stories about it, and of course as a woman all those stories do my head in lol. The world is a dark place.

Been years since I was on a cruise. Try to set a schedule, there’s a shit ton of entertainment options. Drink passes are cheaper than buying individual. Most your bill will be alcohol. In 2007 it was like $16 for 4 beers so I can imagine it’s nearly tripled.

do they ever run out of booze on cruises? i imagine most people are drinking and getting wasted.

do they ever run out of booze on cruises? i imagine most people are drinking and getting wasted.

No clue, but I think they have the math down and generally resupply at the stops.

**Cruise update #3**

Currently in route to New Orleans with the wife and my buddy and his woman, for a 6 day sailing.
We spent last night in Nashville
20240126_230712.jpg20240126_231818.jpg

Shortly after these pics I was too drunk for more pics lol
But tonight In NOLA will be a blast. Will update from Bourbon st.
Never been there For Mardi Gras celebrations. Will be there just in time for the Krewe de Vieux. Pretty excited for this vacation!

**Cruise update #3**

Currently in route to New Orleans with the wife and my buddy and his woman, for a 6 day sailing.
We spent last night in Nashville
View attachment 1026285View attachment 1026286

Shortly after these pics I was too drunk for more pics lol
But tonight In NOLA will be a blast. Will update from Bourbon st.
Never been there For Mardi Gras celebrations. Will be there just in time for the Krewe de Vieux. Pretty excited for this vacation!

Now where's the fuckin pics from the boat like you promised me you filthy whore? Lol

Thanks whore...fuckin 3-6 months late lol.

Second pic is ace.

Wtf is all over that steak?
Those are from cruise #2, so only 2 months late on those hahaj
It's a mole sauce and cheese.
Not my normal choice for a steak, but it was fucking fantastic! #2 or #3 best steak I've ever had!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back